26

-I remember now.How could I be so irresponsible,so obvlious?!

-Relax Yoongi.

-How?Why?All this time she was pleading for help.I am so stupid.-he said with his voice breaking.

-Look Yoongi.It isn't your fault and you know that.

-It is.If I would be more careful and ask her maybe we would find a solution.Baby,why didn't you tell me?!

He was now sobbing.

-What do you remember?-I said

His hands were now shaking and he was trying to hold his tears.

-I remember when one time she was crying hard and woke me up.I asked her what was wrong and she told me it was nothing.Also I remember waking up at night and many times she would go to the balcony for fresh air.I remember also when I went and backhugged her.She would hug me tightly like she was afraid that she would lose me and now I know why.
-Bab-y.I am so sorry.

-Hey,hey.Look we will find a solution.-I said.

-Yes we will find one and that solution will be me.

-What?!-I said shocked.

-I will give her my heart.

Yoongi said with a serious face.

-She will live even If I won't be by her side.

-Are you crazy?!She will have a heart attack If she would learn that you aren't in this life anymore and she has your heart.

-No Namjoon.I am sure.I want her to live and have my heart.To live for both of us.-he smiled sadly.
-That is why I want you to be by her side.

-Yoongi.I know she is important to you...she is the love of your life but I can't kill my best friend with my own hands.We will find another heart without killing you.

-The time is ending Namjoon.She doesn't have much time left.I will die both ways anyway.

-What are you saying Yoongi?-I said with a sad voice.

-If I lose her I will end my life,if not me the time will.She is the colour of my life.I don't have any courage to live,not without her.
Now you have to choose but know something.You aren't the only doctor around here.And plus you would lose a friend and the blame of her dying would be on you.If you accept than you earn your friend and also you give life to his love.

-Yoongi.The blame would be so heavy on my shoulders either ways.I can't take this responsibility.-I said.

-Promise me that you will be by her side when I am gone.That you will never leave her side.I know you are a good man Namjoon.You will make her happy.Just know that I am trusting you my most precious thing and it isn't easy.

-I promise.