25

He sighed.We were know in his apartment and it was the time for him to tell me everything.I was nervous and I could see that he was too.He gently pushed his hair back revealing his forehead and looked at me.

-It all  started like this...

Flashback

-Help me!Please someone,help me!

I heared a shouting and went to the voice direction.I saw a boy holding a girl that looked lifeless in his arms.

Fast someone help him! - I shouted.

I took a step closer to the boy.The staff was ready to take the girl but the boy was holding on her tight.He was smelling her scent and hided his face on her neck.I put a hand on his back and he looked at me with tears that now were running down his face.

-Yoongi?! - I was shocked to see my childhood best friend. After all this years he was in front of me...

- You should let her go.We have to save her.Please...

He pecked her forehead for the last time and let her go.I took her from him and layed her on the bed.I put a hand on his shoulder.

-Everything will be okay.Trust me.

I saw him give me a sad smile with pleading eyes.

I opened the door of the operation room.

-How is her condition?-I said with a stern voice.

-She is not good.She has weak life signs.We are puting her oxygen to keep her heart beating.From what we can see her heartbeats are not normal.She must have a heart disease.We do not have many choices to keep her alive.We can make a heart transplant or let her live as long as the machines keep her alive.-my assistant said.

-Okay try to keep her condition as stable as possible and inform me for everything.

I left the operation room and went to Yoongi.I saw him now looking lifeless.He was looking at the wall spacing out.He really looked destroyed.She must be very special for him.He had a blank face and was not crying anymore like he was before.As soon as he saw me his attention was at me.

-How is her condition Namjoon?-he said with a broken voice.

-Come with me Yoongi.

He followed me and we went to my office.He sat on the chair in front of me and looked really tired from all the crying.His face was puffy.

-Long time no see huh Yoongi.-I said.

-Tell me her condition Namjoon.

I sighed.

-Have she ever told that she suffers from a disease or serious problems with her health?

He looked shocked but shook his head.

-She must love you very much then. We controled the cartel and we saw that she was diagnosed since 10 with a heart disease.She must do a heart transplant beecuase her heart is weak or she will live as long as machines keep her alive.I don't blame her becuase the heart transplants are really expensive.If you have the money is again difficult to find a heart that fits her organism becuase she can't accept all types of hearts.It must fit her organism,DNA etc.

If he really was broken before now he looks lifless.

-Wh-aat ar-e you talking about Namjoon?She would have told me if something was wrong.She wouldn't hide anything from me.I know her.. S-he..she...-

-Yoongi.Look.She must have been in so much pain all this time.Have she not showed at least one time signs that she was in pain?Think carefully.-I said.

He looked like he was thinking hard for this.Till his eyes grew sad and I understood that he realized something.