27

-Hey baby...-he said.

After 1 hour he will start the operation.He wanted to see her one last time.

-Namjoon please take care of her.-he said with his smie fading slowly.

-I will Yoongi.You should rest now.

-I know.-he said sadly.

-You will live again baby don't worry for me...I will be fine as long as you will be happy.I will always live with you in your heart.

He kissed her forehead one last time smiling.

-Goodbye my angel...

-Hyung don't cry.-he said sadly.

We did a bro hug.

-Thank you for everything Namjoon.

I wiped my tears and smiled.

                              ***

-Ready?

He was now laying on a hospital bed and ready to fall asleep from the pills.

-Goodbye my friend.-I said sadly keeping my tears from falling.

-Take care hyung and please tell her that it wasnt her fault.-he said slowly falling asleep.

-I will,I promise Yoongi.

                            ***

She was crying her heart out.I hugged her tightly putting my chin on her head.

-And this is how it happened.He loved you so much y/n,more than anything and that's why he gave you his heart to live for both and always be happy knowing that his heart is living inside you.He will always be in your heart and I will never leave your side.Yoongi trusted me the most precious thing of his...-I said talking with teary eyes.

  -Thank you Namjoon.Thank you for being here for me.-she said with a smile and with tears running down her face.

I will live for you Yoon,only for you my one and only love...I will miss you

He was there and could hear her thoughts but she couldn't see him.He was more than happy to give life to his Y/n.

I will miss you too my angel...