You cant even skate kid

I sat in my room bored out of my mind. I could've been outside walking around but I don't like walking by myself at times. I would have a friend go with me but I don't really have friends at this school. I do, but only 3 people.

My mom knocked on the door interrupting my thought on why I don't have friends.

" willow, Do you wanna go to the store with me?"

"Not really, kinda just want to stay home"

She walked over to my bed, "you need to get out of the house, make friends, explore the neighborhood."

"I have friends and explore the neighborhood?" I gave her a kind of surprised look.

"Yes, there may be lots to do here and you just haven't figured it out yet."

"There's nothing except for the park, and that's even more boring than being inside"

She sighed "i would like you out with friends or something, being happy."

I stared at the floor "Yeah, me too"

She got up from my bed and walked to my door "I have to go to work in about and hour, but I have bills to go pay, there's a bunch of magazines on the table if you want to read them"

She walked to the front door "see you around 8 willow love you!"

"Love you too mom" she shut the door at my response.

I got up and walked to my mirror. I looked hella rough, my black short hair looked poofed out, I had dark circle under my eyes and my large hoodie and shorts just made me look homeless.

"Jesus" I whispered. While scrunching up my hair.

I walked into the kitchen to the table where my mom said there were magazines. I took the stack into my room. 

Sitting on my bed I began to organize what I was gonna Look at and ones to just grow away. "Vogue, nova, sports illustrated, espn, time, thrasher.."

The thrasher magazine caught my attention the most. "It's a skater magazine? I have never heard of thrasher before" I pushed away all the other magazines and read the one in my hand.

Soon after reading one magazine I became really interested in skating, the tv in my room was always on someone or something that involved skating, I read thrasher, and magazines about skating. I have my brothers old board. But I never really go out, mainly because there were no girls that could skate. So I stayed in the garage, no one the friends I had knew I skated. They knew I was really interested in it.

I remember talking about a documentary about skateboarding at lunch and my 2 friends I have jus made fun of my for it. So I told both of them to come over and show them. Actually had a board.

When they got to my house it got a lil more frustrating than I thought.

"Get on the board and do a trick"

I tried and almost fell off.

He shook his head.
"You can't even skate, stop acting like you can"

"Obviously, I'm trying to learn"

"I'm gonna laugh my ass off when you fall"

"Fuck you man"

I got in my board and just tried to balance. I heard him snicker a little. I never expected to get so mad.

"You know what, Tyler. At least I'm actually trying to do something, besides always playing some dumb game and trying to get Head from some dumb dinky girls."

He's face got a little red while his sister laughed a little. "Shut your dumb bitch ass up, you wouldn't have any friends with it wasn't for us, and doing tricks on that piece of wood won't get you anywhere."

"Neither will getting head from second hand, used girls"

"Whatever kid, but don't expect to sit with us on Monday."

"I don't need you Tyler."

He walked away his sister following him. She turned back to look at me "don't expect me to be your friends either anymore willow" she turned back an walked away.

I just stood there on my board. Processing that I just lost my "friends" what even am I say they weren't even my friends. They were just there.

"I don't need them anyways, they were jus kinda rude"
Afterwords I picked up my board and went inside. I put my face down in the pillow and just died a little. I hated looking or being alone at times.

A month later I actually learned how to skate, And now that's all I every really do. I hang out this stoner group now, always getting in trouble around them. But at least I knew they had my back. And under stood me

Word count 776🔆:Okay so like, it may take 2 chapters to be able to get to meeting the guys, I think in the middle chapter or towards the end it may happen. Soo yeah. I just recently watched mid90s. I actually got really interested in skating when I seen the trailer for it. I couldn't find like where to watch it but i found it on 123movies.com so yeah:)