1:00 am

"So how are we gonna do this? Do we jus walk through the front door or go through a window?" I took a sip from my slushee

"I live on the top floor, we can't go through a window, so we'll have to go through the front door she'll be asleep"

"And if she's not an she try's something, I'm throwin hands"

"Aha, yeah sure"

I look at Ruben with this death stare "you've never seen me fight"

"True, but still" he dropped his board on the ground "bet you won't" he smilies before beginning to skate off.

I rolled my eyes an skated in front of him, Turing my board in front of him to where he had to stop
"I'm being serious Ruben, if anything happens to you or your sister, I will throw hands bro"

His smile went away "Yeah, okay I got it let's just go, we're out 2 hours past curfew"

We began skating back to his apartment, it was kinda quite on the way back.

"You go first"

He looked at me "well no shit, but we have to be really quiet like, don't breathe till we get to my room"

I stood there as he slowly turned the door knob, I felt sick to my stomach realizing how this could actually go wrong, how him an his sister may get hurt because I just don't want to stay home.

"Ruben wait" I whispered
I put my hand on top of the door knob

"Maybe I should go home, I don't want you to get caught an, get hurt"

"It's fine, I have to sneak in after she's asleep anyways"

"Okay, you sure?"

"Yea, its fine"
I looked over at him, he was staring at the door knob 

I looked over too, I jus now realized that his hand was also on the door knob

"Are you gonna move your  hand so we can go in?"

"Oh shit, yeah my bad"
I moved my hand off of his and quietly went in

We had been there for about an hour, everything was fine we were jus talking about random things

"So I'm pretty sure my mom was kidnapped by an alien, when she was pregnant with me"

"You believe in aliens?"

"Yes, I have this triangle on my wrist. My mom has it too" I pulled up my sleeve

He stared at my wrist with his eyes wide "That's honestly creepy as fuck"

"How? I think it's dope as fuck, she was driving through Utah late at night, an the radio started going crazy, her lights were flicking on an off an the next thing she knew she was at a gas station with this triangle on her wrist"

I traced the triangle on my wrist with my finger

"Have you got a hold of your mom yet?"

"No not yet, my brother keeps saying she's at work, or she's busy doing something. I don't know, I think it's kinda weird" I stared at the floor "I mean or she just doesn't wanna talk to me, which I understand, I put her through a lot of shit"

"I'm sure that's not it, maybe she is busy"

"Yeah, hopefully"

I held out my wrist, "here you can feel it"

He traced the triangle on my wrist "that's honestly really weird" he laughed a little

"Yea" I pulled my sleeve back down "what time does your mom get up?"

"Late, so we'll be fine"

"Okay, cause like I'm getting hella tired"

"Honestly same"

I sorta threw my self on the ground "I'll jus sleep on the floor"

"What, no? I could sleep on the floor an you could sleep on the bed"

"I mean I honestly don't care" I pulled my self up while throwing my hood on an tightening my strings

I sat up on the bed

"You don't have to sleep on the floor, I'd feel weird that your on the floor, an this is your room"
I rolled over nearly falling off the bed

"Okay, fine" he sorta jumped up on the bed an landed on the other side

"Goodnight dip shit"

He faintly responded "goodnight willow"

I was laying there for a while wondering what really is going on back home, all these dark thoughts an the noise of passing cars made me had a deep feeling, I wasn't going to leave.

Word count 730: I feel like this chapter sucked, like bad🥵