Never have i ever

It took 15 minutes to get to the skatepark. The wind was blowing my hair everywhere.

"Is my hair bothering you?" I asked fourth grade because he was right beside me

"No, your fine"

I knew he was lying, my hair was bothering me from blowing everywhere. I looked down at the camera he was holding.

"What's the camera for?"

"Oh, I like recording them. I'd like to make a movie someday, if that doesn't sound too lame"

"It doesn't , I think it's really cool, how you could take short clips of your life and turn it into one large clip that could make you feel so many things at once. So many memories so many vibes, feels"

"Yeah, I guess you could put it that way" he smiled and looked out of the same window I was

When we got to the park there was a lot of people there. I'm not really a fan of people, but since I'm not alone I'll be okay.

Everyone got out, got their boards from the back of fuckshits vehicle.

I stayed behind everyone, I didn't really know what to say or do.

"You good?"

I looked over to see fourth grade beside me "I noticed you were kinda distancing your self"

"Yeah I'm good, just still a little nervous you know? I still don't really know you guys, but I'm sure I can trust you all"

He nodded "yeah, I understand. But there really great"

"I hope I'm able to stick around to see that"

"What do you mean by that? You gonna ditch us?" He smiled as he kinda skated around me

I just returned the smile "I don't know, just every group of friends I get sick of or they kinda ditch me out"

"Well these guys won't do that, I've been friends with these people for a while, They'll always have your back"

I nodded and we both went towards everyone else

"Trynna take my girl fourthgrade?" Fuckshit yelled

I shook my head "oh my god fuckshit, cringe"

Fourthgrade just shook his head and looked away with a smile.

"Cringe? What do you mean cringe? I'm fine as fuck"

I just laughed "Yeah, you keep thinking that"

He shook his head and smiled "fuckshit man"

I actually got comfortable around the guys fast, just joking around them, being stupid.

When we got back to the shop we just sat around playing never have I ever.

"You start fourthgrade" Ruben said as he sat down on the couch on the opposite end of him.