Im not going

I sat int the back of a cop car, I was with my group of friends. We broke into an abandoned church. Smoking, spray painting the walls, breaking windows. I sat in one of the chairs and smoked a cigarette, while everyone was high.

"Ay willow"

I looked over to Jacob one of the guys in are group. "Yeah"

"Come hit this bubbler" he motioned me over to a small group of three.

I walked over and sat down. He handed me the bong.

"Hit it"

"I've never hit a bong, I've only smoked blunts, joints and cigarettes"

The group kinda laughed.

He motioned for the bong "oh my god kid here"

He took a lighter and put it over the bowl. He lifted it and inhaled. He handed the bong back "there kid" he exhaled it into my face.

I took the bong and did what he showed me. I inhaled and held it for a second then began coughing. They all laughed.

So I was high off my ass from one hit. The light from the cop car seemed brighter, it gave me a massive headache. I leaned on the door. I almost fell out from the cop opening the door. I looked out.

The cop crouched down to me level "willow"

I recognized the voice, it's the office that's picked me up 2 times before.

"Yes sir"

"This is the 3rd time, I gave you a warning the first time, let you go the second gave you another, warning. This is the third time"

The first time was i was out past curfew, before I met them, she second time was skating at the bank after being told to leave, and then this time. Trespassing and destroying property.

"Was the bong yours?"

I shook my head. "No, ion who's it is"

"I see, well they seem to say it is"

I shook my head. "The fuck, they didn't, these guys have my back. Every time we've gotten in trouble they've got me"

"language please. You know having the
Possession of weed is a felony, could go away for awhile for it"

He looked back at the group then me. I over heard the other cop. Talking to the group. He pointed to me. I heard Jacob "nah man, it was hers."

The cop in front of me turned back
"Believe me now?"

I shook my head. I thought these people had my back. He had to take me home to talk to my mom. Since this was my 3rd warning it meant juvie.

When we got home he talked to my mother while i sat in the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. She walked in with her arms crossed.

She was staring at me.

"What?" I just stared back while eating my cereal.

"Did you really just ask what?"

"Yeah??"

"Oh well I don't know maybe it's the fact the cops had to bring you home?? Telling me this is the 3rd warning!"

"What about it?" I really wasn't in the mood for all of this, I just lost the people I thought had my back.

She shook her head and covered her face. "What happened to you willow"

I put down my spoon and looked up
"The fuck do you mean happened to me?"

"You used to be good, not in trouble not always hanging around stoners, people who dissed you out"

"I mean at least I had friends, not always in this fucking house mom, I thought you wanted me to be happy"

My brother walked in the kitchen rubbing his eyes "What the fuck is going on"

I just sat there silently, my mom just kinda stood there before giving him a reply.

"Willows going to California for the summer, the cops had to bring her home"

My jaw dropped "I'm going where?? Your jus gonna ship my off like that?"

"You aunt lives in California, Rosa?"

My brother looked at my mom "when is she leaving?"

"I'm not going." I received a look from both of them.

"Willow yes you are, if you go to juvie and something may happened you'll be put in a foster home, I wanna know where you going to be if something does"

I got up from the table "nothings gonna Happen, but I'm not going to juvie or California"

" I wish you could understand willow"

My brother sighed "it's gonna be fine mom"

I passed mom and brother and went to my room shutting the door behind me.

I flopped down onto my bed, I just lying there, feeling nothing.

"I'm not going to juvie, California it is I guess. I mean there really is no way out of this."

Word count 768🔆: okay so she'll definitely meet the guys in the next story, and updates on this may be slow because school? Lmao I hope this isn't too watpattish? I guess I'm hoping it's not like too cheesy yk? And my bad for all the typos, But it's whateva :)