Wack as fuck

The next day I was beginning To pack to get ready to leave.

"Be sure to pack all your clothes willow"

I rolled my eyes "okay" I threw a shirt into my suit case and walked out of the room pass my mom.

The next day I was on my way. I didn't talk much to my mom those 2 days.

I gave my brother victor a hug and just gave
my mom a look before going onto the bus.

"Bye willow, I love you" she said faintly I ignored her at first

"Bye mom"

When I finally go to the bus station in los angles it was 1am 3 days later. My aunt Rosa was there.

"Ah, mi amor" she ran up and gave me a hug

"Mi amor?"

"Yes?" she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.
"Do you not speak Spanish anymore or what?" She smiled

"Yeah I do, just haven't in a while"

I got my suitcase
From the bus and grabbed my back pack and my skate board and walked with her to the car. She was talking non stop on the way to where she lived, her conversations were a mix of Spanish and English. I looked out the window and seen passing by stores.

We arrived at these ghetto looking apartments. She was still talking all the way up to the room.

"Your room is by the bathroom" she pointed down the hallway "there's not much food in the fridge, and I won't be here from 11pm to 7am Monday thought Thursday"

I Went to the room where I'd staying, it had the fire escape outside of my window. There was a gigantic mirror on one side of the wall a few fake trees and a queen sized bed. I threw my back pack down and put my suit case in the closet, it was heavy from packing all my clothes. I thought it was a little weird I had to pack all my clothes.

I walked over to the gigantic mirror and sat in front of it. I stared at my self and how different I had looked since I first began getting into trouble. I had long black wavy hair now, I pierced my nose my self, I was a lot tanner since I was always outside and never home.

"You look wack as fuck kid" I got up and walked to the window and climbed out. The fire case was a flight of metal stairs going pass each window on this row, I stepped out and walked to the edge of the small area you could walk on. I looked up at the sky, it was filled with stars.

"Hopefully there'll be people here I can trust, how will actually have my back."

It was 10am when I woke up, I went to my aunts room and knocked on her door.

"Hey, I'm gonna go walk around, you know get familiar with this place, since I'm gonna be here for the whole summer"

I got no reply

"Aunt Rosa?"

"Oh, yeah, just be careful"
She was half awake half asleep

"Great" I walked out and shut the door behind me. I walked down the hallway and into my room, I made a note that I'd be gone.