Every Yandere x Reader EVER

Warning - Things are going to be a teensy bit... violent. XD

F/N - First Name

L/N - Last Name

E/C - Eye Color

H/C - Hair Color

T/C - Teeth Color

DNA - deoxyribonucleic acid

Characters

You (which shall actually be an author insert)

Anime Bae of Choice (Which shall be abbreviated ABC)

STORY

You woke up to the sound of an alarm clock.

"OH NO!" you screamed as you shoved on your uniform and bit a piece of toast, "I'm late for school! And it's my first day after moving to Japan from America!"

You run out the door not saying good bye to your parents who are probably working their 24 hour jobs.

As you run to school, you bump into a man.

"Here. Let me help you," he says.

As you look up to except help, you gasp as you look into his eyes which are filled with love, hotness, and a love for knives. As he speaks, you can hear butter and blood lust mixing.

You smile and thank him. This so shocks the outcast that this poor insecure person always regardless of how charismatic he may be in the actual show, that he falls instantly in yandere love with you, losing any other personality trait that he had before he fell in love with you.

Sweet, ain't it?

Anyway, you go to school and make friends with a violently overprotective girl and a nice respectful young man.

Sadly, ABC murders both of them. The first looking at him and forgetting to smile, and the second for once brushing your shirt sleeve when you were being shoved towards him down the hallway.

He then drags you to his house, where his parents are also working 24/7, dead, or on a permanent vacation, shows you their dead bodies, and then proceeds to murder you.

Because I'm not reading this for romantic entertainment, but to read what it would be like to be chopped up and eaten.

The End.

Author Note: Was that too traumatic? I'm sorry. I haven't read an x reader in a long time (probably not healthy to read them to be honest XD), but I was always so sick of certain things that kept showing up in them. Most of my rage, has been at stories with awful yandere portrayals. I have literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD at how cheesy some of them are. There are only four collections of stories in my entire history of yandere reading (which includes probably dozens) that I can say I really enjoyed and would totally recommend.

So yeah. Toodles!