who takes you on a date?

Aries: Jeff the killer, you sit on a bench late at night in the park. Talking and Bonding. While watching the victims you killed together slowly die in pain, while eating popcorn.

Capricorn: Ticci Toby, A night spent in his room, eating waffles, together of course. [He ate all of the waffles, but he saved one that he made just for you, only you.]

Scorpio: kagekao, sitting on the top of Kagekao's cabin, on the roof, Stargazing while drinking bitter sweet wine together, it was the most expensive and the best wine he had saved just for you.

Pieces: Hoodie, a lovely picnic in the woods. Just the two of you.

Cancer: Slenderman, a nice romantic dinner in the most private and beautiful part of the forest,then dancing, while grey plays and sings "Dance with the dead by Get scared"
Just and only for the one and only you.
[Grey: you owe me slenderman.]

Leo: Ben drowned, all day gaming! Just the two of you! Or should I say private gaming?

Libra: Clockwork, a double date with both Aquarius and lost silver! at Starbucks! Then to the movies! Lastly the park of course!

Aquarius: you,lost silver, double date, with both libra and clockwork!

Virgo: A full time all day and night watching both comedy and horror movies! Or two in one combined!
With Laughing jack!
[WAAAZZZZUUUPPPPP! Comment if you know!]

Gemini: Homicidal liu, a long walk in the park. What a lovely night, filled with such fright, hidden in the shadows within. Have fun on your date!

Sagittarius: Dr.smiley, a stay home date, with a lovely surprise!

Taurus: Eyeless jack, a nicely and romantic home dinner date! It tastes amazing! Just don't ask what's inside . . . Siriously just don't ask.
Trust me
Just. . .

D O N ' T!

Enjoy!