who suddenly became nice to you?

Aries: Jeff the killer.

Jeff: hey uh . . . Sorry about you know all the things I did to you, I understand if you wouldn't forgive me. I get it. I'm a jerk.
______________________________________

Capricorn: Jane the killer.

Jane: sorry for all of the things I did, I hope that we can restart.
______________________________________

Scorpio: Kagekao

Kagekao: I know what I did was unforgivable. I hope that . . . . We, you know what, I understand that you didn't forgive me, I get it, truly i do! I'm a jester sent from hell. Yeah . . I-i know.
______________________________________

Pieces: Zalgo.

Zalgo: I'm so sorry for being rough on you. I understand. I do. I'll just go back home, which is hell where I belong.
______________________________________

Cancer: Slenderman.

Slenderman: I'm Apologize for being to hard on you, and I know that I am not a good person to you, and all I am is nothing but a  monster, I understand with my deepest self of you didn't forgive me. but all I just want you to know . . . Is that I hope your happy with what you have in your living life time.
______________________________________

Leo:  Sonic.exe

Sonic.exe: I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A JERK AND A MEAN PERSON TO YOU! AND I KNOW THAT YOY WOULDN'T FORGIVE ME! I GET IT! AND IM NOT GOOD WITH THESE KINDS OF THINGS BUT ALL I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I'M SORRY!
______________________________________

Libra: Ani the Wright.

Ani: in so so incredibly sorry for being a blizzard of a person to you, and I know that I'm cold and heartless. I get it. I'm sorry. Just . . . Be happy with yourself ok.
______________________________________

Aquarius: BEN drowned.

Ben: I'm sorry for always being a time bomb whenever you win which Isla only once, and it caused you to stop,quit and you don't even try anymore. I don't even know you. And I knew it was all my fault. I shouldn't have done it  . . . This is truly a horrific fate for me huh. Well I just want you to know that I'm sorry and that I don't want you to quit believing in yourself! Don't quit! And don't stop! It's ok if you don't want to forgive me. I'll understand. Ok.
______________________________________

Virgo: The Sexual offenderman.

Offendy: look dear. I'm truly sorry for doing all those things to you. It wasn't a nice nor a good or great thing. I know that you wouldn't believe or forgive me. . . But I just want you to know that I'm sorry dear. I really am.
______________________________________

Gemini: trenderman.

Trenderman: I'm so sorry for being such a jerk to you, I shouldn't have change you to a person you really are not, I'm so sorry for forcing you to BE that PERSON EVERYONE WANTS YOY TO BE, I really am. Look I just want you to know that you're amazingly gorgeously fabulous! In your own unique way! Not to forget that . . . That it was ALL MY FAULT!  So please . . . Don't stop being who you truly are, just don't be the person what everyone wants you to be! Just be your true self in your own way. I won't judge and neither will they.
I promise!
______________________________________

Sagittarius: Masky.

Masky: I'm sorry for being well basically every single word that describes a jerk in the dictionary!
I shouldn't had done those mean things to you, and I-im sorry-I really am. Everything isn't fine, untill you are happy.
______________________________________

Taurus: Ticci Toby.

Toby: I'm sorry for being an annoying parrot to you, but- I know that this sounds like an excuse but . . . I just want to see your beautiful smile, and to hear your wonderful laugh! Whenever I do those things, bit what I end up getting is . . . "Ugh go away!" "Not now?" "STOP!". . . . I'm so sorry. I'll stop just to see you smile dear.
______________________________________

Before this chapter ends . . .
I wanted to say that the next. . .
Might be the last.
I have reached the Chapter limited.
Which is 200.
So yeah.
Who knows . . .
Maybe it's for the best.
I'm sorry for making this lame and cheesy announcement.
Yeah . . . I'll stop.
But before I do so . . .
I hope your forgive me for this.

MidnughtFighterYT
CyberHackerWolf
BnTgr123
lilyline1
Kanakurito_2006
love4ever1433
BirdiTori
VincentAfton1
WalkingForTheRain
XxWitchyCookiexX
1-800-DeadNova
Yisano
Puppionette4565
Winter_Won
_Kim_Haru_
Glitched0Dimensioner
Crazy-Fox-Fangirl
AlishaDaWolf
FriedSnakeFic
ccss10987
The_Smol_Waffle
Weird_Proxie
Hide_and_seeker
S2120063
Masky-is-a-BADASS
shatteredhope23
_SallyCreepypasta1_
DeathMetalLily
Baby_Deer_Alexis
blackmetalhoodie

That's alot of people!
And I just wanted to say . . .
*Sigh*
IM SO SORRY THAT I TAGGED YOU WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION OR ANYTHING! AND THAT I DID IT OUT OF KNOWHERE! IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE BEING TAGGED THEN I AM INCREDIBLY SORRY! PLEASE! I REALLY AM! I DONT LIKE BEING RUDE AND ALL! BUT IF YOU DO NOT LIKED BEING TAGGED AT ALL THEN please be n-nice.
IMSOSOSOSOSOSORRY!
Forgive me?
I don't deserve it.
Because one of you all might have forgotten about me, but forgot or not. . . I'll never forget about you.
No Matter what.
Also sorry for insanely bad grammar.
Just incase because I wrote this at 3 to 4am
So . . .
Enjoy?

Or is it?