⏳ - ✒

intro: destiny

i can still recall how we first met.

your cold aura, your emotionless face, and your deep voice.

i still remember them.

you werent a confident guy. most of the time you'd walk around alone and most of the time be alone.

so one day i decided to approached you,

i didnt feel pity. but rather, i wanted to be really friends with you.

i wanted to know how it would feel, being the one to crack a cold person's shell.

being the one to be there for someone who's alone.

after a few attempts of trying to crack your solid wall, you finally let me enter your life.

not like i got tired of you, but it was really hard. considering how you just tell me to leave in a harsh way and all that.

we became friends and you started opening your heart to people. you started smiling and i couldnt be more happy.

but why did our friendship have to falter just when it was about to start?

i saw you at the park that day.

you were surrounded by a couple of school boys and you were facing the ground. some were pushing you but you didnt flinch.

"ah, he's getting bullied." i thought like that.

i was worried so i went to help you.

"yah! i'll call the police if this continues," i threatened.

all of them laughed at me while i pursuaded them to stop.

they were slowly getting scared and i was relieved that they were about to leave you alone.

but you just had to get mad, eh?

you were silently crying already. they were about to leave but you shouted.

"i dont need your help! i dont even know you! and i wish you wouldnt be because you're so nosy!"

i'd be lying if i said i wasnt hurt. was it bad that i cared for you so much?

the pain of being rejected wasnt new to me anymore but it still hurts.

different people. different times. different ways.

all of them are different but they give the same pain. one over another.

it was destiny that i was able to meet you and help you at such a hard state.

it was destiny that we were there for each other and became friends.

and it was destiny for our bond to end so quickly.

maybe it wasnt the right time for us to be friends.

maybe the timing was wrong.

and so i hope that we see each other again.

afterall, everything was because of destiny.