Thela/Thanos x Hela #1

Thanos' POV

  There is no other woman more perfect for me than my precious Hela, the goddess of Death. Our love is wickedly splendid. Her and I are in the process of ruling the universe together. Between the two of us working together from different realms, we managed to complete our goal. The universe is balanced once again. Fifty percent of the world's population ceases to exist so that's how the balance is restored. Now there will be enough resources to go around and not an overabundance of mouths to feed. The remaining Avengers and their allies will no doubt come after us, it's just a matter of time. 

    It's funny, I feel like now that our mission is complete, we all have the time in the world. Hela and I are sitting on the porch of an empty cottage we took over residence of. I won't disclose the location to you all. Do you really think I'm that naive? Not a chance fools, I'm the Mad Titan. You've seen the damage that I can do so it isn't wise to screw with me. It's also not wise to screw with Hela either. My woman managed to bring Asgard down to its knees. Man do I love that woman. "Hela, my darling, what's next?" She smiles at me, rubbing my shoulders gently. "Let's take a vacation. I'd like to see the world a bit before the Avengers strike at us again." I nod in agreement. "Sounds good my love."

      Hela and I pack the essentials we need before getting into my ship (one that I took over that crashed not too far from the cottage). We load up our basic supplies and we're off to the races. For the next few weeks, we travel the world. We're careful to avoid overcrowded town centers, tourist spots, etc. All that the civilians know is that someone who isn't from Earth caused this decimation to the world's population. They have yet to know my name or appearance. The people of Earth also have no idea who Hela is. Well except for that one man who turns into that ugly green beast. If I see him, I'd love to beat him to a pulp again. 

      It's so freeing to see the world this way. We're able to relish in extra food, enjoy the sights more, and be bothered by less people. This is how the world should have been all along. Why has no one bothered to do what I did sooner? I smile down at my beloved goddess. "I love you very much Hela." She smiles sincerely at me, I'm the only person she'll ever let her guard down for. "I love you too Thanos. We did an extraordinary job, I'm quite proud of the both of us." I nod in agreement as we watch the sun set from the top of the Eiffel Tower. I wish I could stay in this moment forever but I can't, so I'm sure to soak in every moment of it. 

Hoped that you guys liked this one shot! I'll be away for the weekend so updates may be a bit slower until Monday. :) -Mary