Thela/Thanos x Hela #2

Hela's POV

 Nothing satisfies me more than watching the wretched kingdom of Asgard fall to its knees before me. I just wish Thanos was here to witness it with me. I fell for that man when we first met on Titan by accident many years ago. We eventually formed a secret relationship that very few people in our lives knew about. Sneaking around was tough at times but it was also exciting. Now everyone in the Nine Realms knows that we're together, I just wish we were actually together right now in this moment. I sigh and order around the peasants, making them do what I say or else I threaten to end their pathetic lives. 

    As I do so, a portal emerges out of nowhere. The curiosity gets the best of me for a moment so I turn to look. Out of the portal appears my one true love, Thanos. My heart begins to race and my body becomes giddy. The two of us make eye contact across the way and my heart actually races out of my chest. He's actually here, this isn't an illusion. Thanos comes running to me and I leap into his arms like a child. "Thanos, it's been too long my love. I've missed you so much." He hugs me tightly but yet carefully so he doesn't crush me due to his large stature. "I've missed you more than words could ever say my precious Hela. I see you're bringing Asgard to its knees finally. I had faith that you would be able to accomplish that goal. I'm so proud of you."

     I peck him on the lips. "Thank you for your support. Asgard was supposed to be my kingdom to rule when my father Odin got too old to do so. That throne belongs to me, not my wimpy brother Thor. He got everything handed to him while Loki and I got the short ends of the stick, me even more so than Loki. Thor always had a soft spot for Loki while he tossed me aside like used goods. That's all about to change now. Will you join me in this momentous occasion?" Thanos nods. "Gladly. I'll be your executioner. Your current one is doing a lousy job. Let me start by killing him." I watch Thanos approach him and kill him with his bare hands. I applaud him. "Well done my love. Keep on going." 

      The two of us terrorize the Asgardians until most of them agree to follow our orders. Thor and Loki are nowhere to be seen and I hope to keep it that way. Normally I don't like to share but I know Thanos has had the same amount of bad luck, if not more so than me. Therefore, I feel for him tremendously and don't mind sharing the glory of ruling Asgard with him. Besides, he's the best right hand man one could possibly have when ruling a large kingdom. It's a win, win scenario for the both of us.

Hoped that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary