RoQuill/Rocket x Quill #2

Peter's POV

 Rocket and I are going on a best friend's retreat to a men's spa located up in the mountains not too far from where I grew up on Earth. Rocket doesn't get to visit Earth often but it fascinates him. He won't admit that aloud but you can see it in his eyes. I grew up in Missouri as you know. I always loved being a Southern despite the galaxy being my home now. "Rocket, welcome to our retreat." He smirks at me and looks around. "Isn't this a little girly, even for you Quill?" I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe, but Gamora was good enough to treat us to this weekend retreat. Let's be grateful and enjoy it to the fullest. Besides, when is the last time that you've relaxed by some way other than playing video games or shooting blasters with Groot?" 

    "You do have a point Quill. Fiiiinnneeee, I'll try my best to enjoy this spa retreat." I check us in with a friendly middle aged woman at the front desk. She then gives me the keys to our room. Rocket and I soak it all in a bit before unpacking and taking advantage of the amenities. Those amenities include massages, facials, haircuts/hair styling, fitness, swimming, hot tubs, and more. I personally am most excited for the massages and the hot tubs. "Quill, while you go get a massage, I'm going to hit the gym. I feel like punching things. According to this booklet, the gym has plenty of punching bags." I wave him off. "Have fun bud and see you for dinner." He nods and goes off. 

That evening...

 We meet up for dinner as promised. We order room service for ourselves. Rocket orders pancakes, eggs, and toast. He has a thing for breakfast food. To drink, he orders a gallon of orange juice. That's a lot of orange juice for one raccoon but to each their own. I order myself a small pepperoni pizza, a cup of chicken noodle soup, and a hot coffee. The food arrives in a decent timely fashion and we devour it happily. Rocket and I then discuss our day. Despite this spa being on the feminine side, we're both loving it. When we get back home, I'm going to make sure that Rocket sincerely thanks her for this treat as will I (for like the twentieth time). 

    After dinner, we both take showers and freshen up before calling it a night. After all, we have a couple mores of relaxation to enjoy. We have to share a bed but that's no biggie to either of us. 

Hoped that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary