Chapter 5

Your mouth hung open as you watched Tony get plunged into the air.

You look at Maw and see he used his powers to throw Iron man in the sky. Impressive powers, but you can do better.

You were about to run towards Maw when a strange pain surged through your stomach. You grunt loudly and fall to your knees.

"Y/n!" Pietro exclaims as he falls to your side.

Luckily, Wong threw up the Shield of Seraphim. You moan in pain as Stephen looks at Banner.

"Dr. Banner, if the rest of your green friend won't be joining us..." Stephen trails.

Doctor Strange teleports Bruce to a nearby park along with half a taxi.

You turn to look at Pietro but see he's not beside you, instead he fell into the portal as well. You sigh as you stand up shakily.

"What's wrong with me?!" You say to yourself as Tony's suits whirring gets closer.

He finally returns and joins the fight, pushing a car thrown by Maw back at him. Maw cuts it in half and lets the pieces fly past him, untouched.

"You need to stand down, you're hurt," Tony says as he turns his metal mask towards you.

"I'm fine, we need to get the stone out of here," you say as you take a deep breath.

"It stays with me," Stephen says with a deathly look in his eyes.

"Exactly, bye!" Stark says as he tries to attack Ebony once more.

He flies through Maws multiple distractions and leaps at him, only to be hit back into the park by Obsidians large hammer, where Pietro and Banner were.

Now it was just three of you. Wong and Doctor Strange fight Maw as you stand behind them.

Maw lifts several bricks from the ground and turns them into sharp points. He sends them towards the three of you.

Strange and Wong make portals and boomerang them back towards Maw. Maw moves a car to protect himself, but one spike still hits his head, creating a cut.

You immediately run towards Ebony with all of your built of speed. You run under and over several pieces thrown at you but finally land an uppercut to Maws chin.

You leg sweep him and use a power round house kick to knock him back into multiple cars.

You smirk as the wizards stare at you in disbelief. You run back and behind Strange as Maw stands to his feet.

Angered, Maw uses a broken fire hydrant's water stream to knock Wong back several meters, rendering him unconscious.

Strange snaps a whip of magical energy to bind Maw's hands and yanks, but Maw flies forward with the pull and pins Strange upside-down against a building, using the bricks to trap the Sorceror Supreme.

You run up the side of the wall to prevent any harm to Strange, or at least you tried.

Utility cables emerged from the ground and wrapped around your wrists and torso, up to your neck.

"You stay still while I deal with the stone," he commands you as he reaches for the Eye of Agamotto. As soon as he grabs a bond of it, it burns his palm, leaving a definite scar.

"Simple spell but quite unbreakable," Strange says as you start to vibrant through the cables.

You finally make it out and run into an alley, watching Ebony.

"Then I'll take it off your corpse!" Maw exclaimed as he threw Strange onto the broken road.

Maw, just now noticing you were gone, used the utility cables that held you on Strange. They slithered up around his torso and towards his throat, like yours did.

"You'll find... removing a dead mans spell... troublesome," Stephen breathes out as maw floats in the air by wind he was creating.

"You'll only wish you were dead," Maw says as he clenches his fists, knocking Stephen unconscious.

You gulp as Maw lifts a piece of road off the ground and starts floating away. You silently run and loosen Strange from the tight grips, while Maw was distracted.

And the weirdest part is, is that the cloak Stephen wore was helping, as if he too were a human.

You raise a brow as you snatch the unconscious sorcerer out of the utility cables and take off through Manhattan.

"NO!!" Maw shouts as you take various turns, carrying Strange over your shoulder.

You barely looked behind you, something red catching your eye. You see the famous Spider-Man swinging behind Maw, trying to catch up to you two.

You smile, 'haven't seen him in a while...'

Last you remembered, was him being knocked onto the ground by Ant Man was it?

As you kept running, you saw street lights begin to fold in on you and Strange. You gasp as a cable attaches to your ankle, trapping you and the momentum throwing Stephen towards the ground.

"NO!!" You scream, scared Maw had just won. Surprisingly, Spider-Man, just in time, webbed Stephens back and swung away with him.

You sigh of relief, but it quickly ended.

Suddenly, a beam from the donut ship shines down on Stephen, beaming up upwards towards the ship. Peter tries to hold onto a pole but gets beamed up with Strange instead.

"Uh, Mr.Stark... I'm being beamed up!!" Peter says through his coms.

"Hang on kid!" Stark says, as he continues to fight Obsidian, with Pietro by his side.

Cull Obsidian's hammer doubles as a claw, pinning Tony to the ground and shorting his suit.

Pietro sends a hard double hammer fist, round house kick combo to the monster, sending him back several feet. Pietro runs to help Stark, who is on the ground, up and finish the fight.

Meanwhile, Obsidian jumps towards Pietro and Tony, blades ready to end this fight, but instead he is sent through a portal instead.

The alien turns and leaps to return the same way, but Wong closes it rapidly, only Obsidian's severed hand makes it back to the park. Bruce kicks the hand away with a noise of disgust.

"Wong your invited to my wedding!" Stark says as he takes off into the air, leaving Wong, Bruce and Pietro behind.

You yelp in pain as the cable gets tighter around your ankle. By then Maw has disappeared into his own ship, leaving you behind.

You were thankful he had left you, space wasn't exactly the place you wanted to be. You watched as another suit comes flying through the air and latched onto Peter, who was on the outside of the ship.

You couldn't see either of them now, they were in space...

You covered your mouth with your hand, they're gone...
<<<•••>>>
1114 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜