Chapter 18

He opens his hand and sees that he now has the orange Soul Stone.

What has he done...
<<<•••>>>
Meanwhile- EARTH:

"Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0," Steve said as he walked up the the pilot seat on the quinjet.

"I hope you're right about this, Cap. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to," Sam says as he looks at the tree line you were about to run into.

You and Pietro sat in the back, along with Wanda and Vision. You were laying down with your head in his laps as he played with your hair a bit.

"Do you think we'll win this?" You question as you look up at your loving boyfriend. He looks down at you and smiles.

"I hope so princess," he says as he caresses your face lightly. Wanda rolls her eyes playfully as Vision chuckles.

"What? You got a man so now you can't say anything!" You say to Wanda with a smirk. She blushes and holds onto Visions arm slightly.

"My love, I have a question for you.." Pietro says as the Quinjet passes through a camouflage force field into Wakanda's Golden City's valley.

"Yes babe?" You ask as you sit up, ready to get out of the jet. You turn to him and see him on a knee holding a small velvet case.

"Y/n, I've loved you ever since I first saw you and I can't imagine my life without you. This isn't exactly how I imagined it but it's close enough.. Y/n M/n Rogers... will you make me zhe happiest man in the world and allow me to change your last name to Maximoff?" He smiles as everyone turns and sees the scene. Tears pour from your eyes and you nod your head furiously.

"Yes... a THOUSAND times yes," you kiss him before he even gets off his knee. Everyone in the jet claps, including Steve.

As he stands, while still in the kiss, he puts the beautiful engagement on your left hand.

"What a time huh?" Sam chuckles as he lands at the airfield outside the palace. You and Pietro end the kiss. He picks you up and swings you.

You wince a bit at the small pain in your stomach. Oh gosh.. you forgot all about that...

"Pietro.. I need to tell you something.." you gulp as the jet opens.

"I'm sorry to break this up.. but it's time," Steve says as he pats your back.

He nods, approvingly, at Pietro and exits the quintet. Steve leads the team out as Tasha kisses your head.

"Watch out for this one, if your not careful she'll run off without you," Nat winks at Pietro as she walks off.

You walk out behind Steve and Tasha, with Bruce and Rhodey congratulating you from behind. You held Pietros hand as you meet T'Challa.

"Should we bow?" Bruce asks as he fixes his jacket. You turn around slowly.

"Of course! What are you thinking?" You say as you wink at Rhodey.

"Duh, he's a king," Rhodey also says as he winks back.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something.." Steve says with a smile as he shakes hands with T'Challa. While doing so, Bruce awkwardly bows to T'Challa.

"What are you doing?" Rhodey asks, acting shocked. You snicker a bit as you glance at Bruce.

"We don't do that here," T'Challa says as he shakes his hands in a 'no' manner. Bruce shoots Rhodey and you a look, you giggle as Rhodey chuckles.