Chapter 23

"Hulk, we got a lot to figure out, pal..."
<<<•••>>>
Right now- EARTH:

Corvus Glaive and Vision struggle in the forest at the foot of Mount Bashenga. Glaive grasps Vision's shoulder and uses the leverage to plunge his blade once more into the android's chest.

"I thought you were formidable, machine. But you're dying, like any man," Corvus taunts as he yanks his blade out, and Vision collapses.

As he bends over his fallen opponent to retrieve the Stone, he is tackled by a strong force. You came running in and used all of your speed to push Corvus a good 50 feet away.

"Come on Vis... We got to go," the say as you take one of his arms and put it around your shoulder.

"Look out.." Vision struggles out as you turn back around. Corvus Glaive was right there... his blade against your back.

This was it... this is how you died.

You closed your eyes, ready for death to consume you. Suddenly, Steve comes running in and punches Corvus to the ground.

"Get outta here!" Steve yells as he exchanges blows with Glaive, using his arm-shields as offence as well as defence, then turns to Vision and you again.

"GO!" He screams.

Captain America keeps blocking Corvus Glaive's staff weapon using his shields, finally knocking it from the alien's hands just before he's thrown over a fallen tree and pinned, Glaive's hand at his throat.

Even with his physical abilities, Cap struggles. Vision looks at you and nods. You gently set the robot down and ran to pick up the fallen blade.

You run up behind Corvus, who was choking a semiconscious Steve, and pierced Glaive's chest, and push all the way through.

You raise the enemy and hold him for a moment, before dropping Glaive's corpse to the solid ground.

"I thought I told you to go," Steve says as you help him up to his feet.

"We don't trade lives. Right Captain?" You ask as you smile. You run back over to Vision... checking on the beat up toaster.
Meanwhile- TITAN:

The Guardians and part Avengers are dealing with the gravitic aftermath of dumping a large chunk of moon onto an unstable planet's surface.

The unconscious Guardians are flying upwards uncontrollably, moon-chunks are still making fiery ballistic inbounds, and random debris and massive rocks are floating in any possible direction.

Spider-Man is well-equipped to handle this physically, even if he's freaking out emotionally.

"I got you! I got you!" Pete says as he webs Mantis and snags Drax, securing both of them to something not moving.

"I'm sorry I can't remember anybody's names!" He says as he reels in Star-Lord.

On the other hand, The Cloak of Levitation sets Doctor Strange down on a relatively stable outcrop as Thanos extricates himself from rubble.

The Sorcerer Supreme makes a few passes with his hands, producing the familiar golden magic filigree circles. He slams his hands down on the rock before him, invoking the Seven Suns of Cinnibus as a lightning-like effect of immense heat jumping from rock to rock until it reaches Thanos, sending him flying.

Sadly, he makes use of the erratic gravity to keep control and fire back a blast from the Power Stone.

Strange blocks the purple titan with a wall of Mirror Dimension, which he then pushes back at Thanos. It shatters around the Titan, who suctions the magic into a miniature black hole with the Space Stone, volleying it back at Strange.