ONE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
hurt road- day6

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

every night, yeseul would look out of her window to look at the stars in the night sky. she was always kinda mad about how there was an apartment building blocking some of the view. no one even lived in the one across from her apartment.

one day when she was fifteen years old, someone finally moved into that apartment. she was curious to see who was living there. turns out it was just an old couple. yeseul was happy to see someone finally live there and give the space some love.

she had to admit that the old couple was cute, and wishes that she will be in a long lasting relationship like that one day. if only her prince would come into her life already. she always dreamed that she would be in love. but that dream could never come true.

her mother was so overprotective of yeseul after what happened to her dad. yeseul never went outside of her small room. her mom would bring her food, homeschool her, and do whatever she needed to do to make sure that she is okay. yeseul was tired of it, but she couldn't do anything about it except for jumping out the window. she wasn't about to risk her life though.

her dad used to be a businessman that worked for a big company, and when he was on a plane for a business trip, a group of terrorists took over the plane and made it crash. it landed in the water, but it sunk to the bottom before the victims could escape.

this made yeseul's mother's anxiety increase. she never wanted anything to happen to her daughter, and she did feel bad for keeping her in her room all the time, but it was for her own good. her mom was just trying to protect her.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

i decided i would start a new story
i really like the idea i have here so stay tuned