FIVE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
honest- key

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

yeseul and jaemin grew to be friends. they knew a lot about each other. she told him about what happened with her dad. jaemin was supportive about it. he supports everyone. that's one of the things she loves about jaemin. he is the most kind being she has ever met. he didn't even seem fake or anything. he was so genuine.

on the other hand, jaemin absolutely adored yeseul. he thought she was tough. he couldn't imagine being in his room for the rest of his life.

before he met yeseul he was lonely in that little apartment. he lived alone, thought he could probably afford a much nicer one than the one he was in now. this was just a temporary move, but he didn't want to move anywhere. he wanted to stay exactly where he was, just talking to yeseul.

jaemin thought she was so interesting, despite being in her room all the time. he wondered why she couldn't just escape. there were no locks on her door to stop her. either way, he wanted to get her out of there. it wasn't fair. she was a grown woman now. did her mom think that was okay? to lock her up in her room and leave her there forever to die? jaemin knew he needed to help.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ooooo