EIGHT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
all night long- taeyeon

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

it was sunday. it was go time. it was time for yumi to be free. her mom was out shopping and when yeseul woke up she immediately called jaemin.

"its go time nana!" she squealed she couldn't wait any longer.

"im ready!" he said through the phone. while yeseul gathered her belongings that she was going to bring on her adventure, jaemin was also getting ready to leave. finally, she would be free!

before heading out the door, she took a deep breath. was she ready? of course she was. it's been 18 years in this boring ass apartment. but what surprised her was when her mom walked straight through the front door, met with a red faced yeseul. shit.

"what do you think you're doing yeseul?" her mom dropped her things and put her hands on her hips.

"uhhhh... i was just going to get some fresh air." she said.

"why do you think you have a window?" she mom snapped back.

"are you just going to keep couping me up in this apartment mom?! it's been eighteen years!" she screamed, tears forming in her eyes. she couldn't stand to look that woman in the eyes, and she ran up to her room. yeseul took her phone and called the only person she could trust, na jaemin.

-

oh wow this is getting juicy