SIX

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
make me love you- taeyeon

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

yeseul grew very fond of jaemin. they had disciver away to get to each others rooms. jaemin had a piece of wood that would keep him stable while he climbed over to her window. it was dangerous, but he would do anything to see her.

they would talk to each other whenever jaemin was home. the two had become very close. even if they met only a few weeks ago. he was all she had. her only friend.

jaemin had a special feeling whenever he was around yeseul. he wasn't sure what it was, but whenever they spoke to each other, his chest would get heavy and he would feel butterflies in his stomach. little did he know yeseul felt the same way.

"yeseul, don't you hate being in this room all the time?" he asked. they were laying in her bed, watching a movie. yeseul was covered in fuzzy blankets that kept her warm.

"yeah, but i guess im just used to it." she sighed. "i wish i could live a normal life though." she didn't know what it was like. was school really that bad? did people really have friends? did people her age actually go to parties and have fun? she wouldn't know.

"then let's run away."

her heart stopped. run away? it sounded like a good idea. oh, jaemin. you really are something.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

gonna try to work on this a little more :)