FOUR

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
sober- hyo

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

yeseul was still mad that jaemin woke her up by throwing pebbles at her window. he could have broke her window! she decided to put it behind her. it was early this morning, she was probably just dreaming anyways.

she hated staying in her room. she was so bored and there was absolutely nothing to do. she wished her mom understood that. a kid needs to go outside and run around. but she was eighteen now. she's an adult. why couldn't she just run away? away from this mess.

-

while people watching yeseul spotted a jaemin in the window across from hers. he opened his window to say hi to her.

"hey yeseul. ive noticed you haven't left your room today." he said with his iconic smile. "is something wrong?" he asked. did she really have to tell him? that her mom forced her to stay in room all day with nothing to do?

jaemin was a friendly soul. she had nothing to lose if she told him so, she did.

"my mom wants me to stay in here so i don't get hurt." she answered.

"oh. so you're like rapunzel?" he asked.

"i guess, but im not pretty enough to be a princess." she answered.

"that's okay. i think you're beautiful. maybe you could be my princess one day." he said, looking at the beautiful, sunny sky.

the rays of sun hit jaemin's tan skin. he looked so handsome in the light. it displayed all of his strong facial features in the most perfect way.

yumi smiled. this was the first time in a while that someone made her smile. what if jaemin was her prince?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

🥺