Chapter One

Bella 'Swan's' P. O. V.

I can't believe their trying to send me up to Washington to get all up and cozy with those fur muncher's! That's the last thing I want to do right now beside's trying to get back to my sister-in-law and brothers-in-law in New Orleans and Mystic Falls and Texas.

"Klaus I don't want to go to Washington! It's where those fur munching Cold One's are! And I know you're sending me up there to get all nice and cozy with them!" I yell at my long time husband over the phone.

"I'm sorry love, but we need to know what their gonna be doing with the humans that they try and blend in with. Oh, and don't forget that their are shapeshifters that live over in the Quilet woods. Bye love. I love you." He hangs up after laughing at my growling.

I keep growling for the entire run there. As I get closer to the Swan house who's my ascendant from my original last name. Whitlock. My niece had married a Swan so the name never changed from there. All of my other ascendants we're boys so they didn't need to change their last name. They all new who I am and what I am because well we're all Werewolves. My mom had cheated on my dad before she had me and my twin brother Jasper with a Werewolf. So, I'm a Tribrid of Werewolf, Vampire, and Demon.

I was in the wars with my brother once we turned seventeen trying to get away from our horrid family. There we met Damon and Peter our Captains in the War and the Southern Vampire War's. We we're different breed of Vampire before Klaus and Rebekkah found us in the woods hunting a hunter. We we're Cold One's at the time. Klaus and Bakah would have killed us if it weren't for all of us being soul mates. After, we found out that we were mates they changed us and helped us throughout the transition. When we awoken our mates we're sitting beside us holding our hands crying silently. We'd asked them what was wrong and they told us that they're father was looking for them and made us run from them. After time I lost my brother because of Klaus's father finding us making us separate from each other.

As soon as my foot lands on the porch Charlie has the door open and hugging me to the death.

"Aunt Bella!" He exclaims excitedly.

"Hey Charlie." I say hugging him back just as tightly.

He pulls back and pulls me inside the house. As I step in I see that he has a gun with vervain and wolvesbain bullets in it. I smirk and close the door.

"Any news about the Cold One's?" I ask as we sit down on the couch.

"Well I found out that Uncle Jasper lives with them and doesn't seem to know who he really is." Charlie sighs.

I stand up and growl lowly.

"What do you mean 'He doesn't seem to know who he is'?" I ask as I start to walk towards the door.

"I mean one of them-probably the pixie one- brain washed him. He doesn't know his real last name or his species." He says as he walks outside with me.

I snarl and run into the woods before shifting into my snow white wolf. I can feel another wolf that's not family trying to contact me. I open up my mind and hear a deep voice in my head.

What are you doing on my land?

Last time I checked this was my land, boy.

Who are you?

Isabella Mikealson/Whitlock

Oh, sorry Miss. Mikealson, I'll let you continue on your search for the Cullen Territory.

What did you just say? I ask as I stop dead in my tracks snarling.

The Cullen's claimed the land that most of the animals are living on. Why?

This entire town is mine! Why did your daddy and Uncle's allow this, Sam?!

I don't know. My dad said that he figured you wouldn't be back anytime soon. I can tell them they have to leave if you'd like?

Come to me and take me to them. Now!

Coming.

And our thoughts are blocked by the other. How could Billy and Quil do this to my family! We pretty much helped them control their strength and control over their anger! We built this town before this state was even a state!

Crack!

I snap my head up and see a black wolf with dark brown patches all over his body. This must be Sam.

He nods his head at me and starts to run ahead of me. I take off running knowing that Charlie's following me.

We run for a few minutes before coming up to a ugly ass house that has windows that have sparkly things shooting out of it. I growl and shift back to my human form with clothes still on me. Sam nods his head and leaves us here with the lamps. I walk up to the door with Charlie by my side and knock. We stand there for a few seconds before the door opens to a ugly boy with hero hair. Hmm he has his hair up like Stefan.

"What can I help you two with?" He asks trying to sound happy but I can tell he's upset he can't read my mind.

"We're here looking for Jasper Whitlock." I say knowing damn well he knows who he is.

"Who?" He says trying to play stupid.

I smirk and send him horrible things that I've done to his kind in my head. He backs away from the door and points to the living room.

"Thankyou." We walk in and see my brother with a Pixie sitting on his fucking lap!