Chapter Four

Bella's P. O. V.

We slowly turn round and see Maria standing in between Mind Reader and Pixie Bitch. Jas and I both snarl and stand in front of our Mates protectively. Klaus and Elijah put a hand on my hip and tighten their hold as she steps closer to all of us. I pull away from both of my Mates and growl warningly at her. She smirks at us and she must have signaled something to the Mind Reader and Pixie Bitch because they flitted at us as fast as they could. I smirk as the Mind Reader tries to attack me from the side.

I jump up over him and grab his throat and in one swift movement I pull yank his head off. He screams out in pain and falls to the ground with venom seeping out of his throat. I hear Pixie Bitch do the same as Jas yanks her head off too. We turn around and smirk at Maria in sync. She backs away only to be caught by two of our most loyal friends. Peter and Charlotte Whitlock. They hold each of her arms and move her in the middle of the two of us. I look over at Jas and nod my head. We lunge forward and each take a arm and leg. We yank them off at the same time. We were about to take off her head when I feel someone come up behind us. I turn around and am scratched in the face by something or someone with really sharp nails.

I fall to the ground and hear my Mates start to kill whoever scratched the hell out of me.

LEMON AHEAD. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS SKIP THIS PART. DONT REPORT ME. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Before I can stand up I'm grabbed by Elijah with him running with Klaus beside us holding my hand. When we start to slow down I'm sat down with my head on Elijah's lap and my feet in Klaus's.

Elijah started running his hands through my hair. It felt good and I leaned into his hands. Klaus was running his hands up and down my legs. Together they were making me wet. I could feel and swell my arousal.

Klaus must have smelled it also because his hands ran up higher, up to my core. Klaus started rubbing me through my jeans and I let out a small moan.

"Change." I heard Elijah's growl and immediately did as he said. Now I was in a pair of loose work out booty shorts without panties and a crop top without a brawl.

I could feel both Klaus and Elijah's dick beneath me but what really had my attention was Klaus's and Elijah's hands.

Klaus was putting his hands inside my shorts and Elijah putting his underneath my top to grab hold of my breast.

Klaus rubbed harder against me with one of his hands and used one finger from his other to slip into my core. He sawed his finger in and out slowly while rubbing my clit harder with his other hand. He soon picked up speed fingering my core faster and harder then he added another finger.

Elijah was kneading my breast beneath my shirt then pulled my shirt off me.

"Damn baby, your nose beautiful than I imagined." Elijah groaned.

(We've only ever seen each other with our under clothes on for all the time we've been together.)

His head lowered to my breast and he took in one of my nipples and his hand took hold of the other. Elijah sucked on my breast hard while twisting and pulling on my other nipple.

Klaus took my shorts off and got to his knees. He pulled my legs wide and sat between them.

"Klaus what--" I was cut off with a cry. Klaus had sucked my clit into his mouth with a hard suction. When he let it go he licked around it, up and down. He stuck his tongue in my core and fucked me with it.

"Cum for us Mate, let us hear your pleasure," Klaus said against my core making it feel vibrations.

I did exactly that, I came with a cry and Klaus drank up every bit of me. Elijah swallowed my cries of pleasure.