Chapter Three

Bella 'Swan's' P. O. V.

She turns around and starts to back away in shock.

Jamie raises his hand and waves at me.

"Hi, Bella! Some people are on their way here to see you and Jasper as we speak now!" Jamie says excitedly.

"Hi, James. Why don't you tell her what happened after she left you there for dead?" I ask him as I grab Alice from behind.

She tries to get out of my grip as Jamie and Kol come up to us. Kol smirks as Alice gasps in fear as she see's her future.

"Well! After you 'killed' me I was laying on the wet ground listening to my heartbeat slowly slowing down. Just before my heart stopped I felt someone kneel down beside me and put something on my lips. Next thing I know I wake up in this humongous mansion with a lot of people surrounding me. I soon come to find out that Bella here turned me into a Nightwalker Vampire. She explains everything to me about how I died and how she saved me with her blood just seconds before I died. She even told me that my 'Mate' had tried to kill me after finding me." James says as he walks around her, like a predator stalking its prey. As he comes back around and stands infront of her the Mind Reader leaps towards me.

Just before he touches me a force knocks him through the wall leading outside. We all look and see some really amazing people standing there snarling at him and pixie. I let go of the pixie and run into my Mate and Husbands arms. He wraps his arms around me and breathes in my scent to help calm him down. Not long after Niklaus starts to calm down I fell someone trying to get into my head. I push Niklaus away softly and flash outside to give the Mind Reader a good ass whoopin'.

"Ya listen here, and ya listen good. Don't ya ever try and attack me or my Mate and Husband will rip you to pieces. While I dance around the pier. Don't ever try and get into my head and I'll do much worse than rip to pieces and burn ya. I'll rip ya to pieces slowly then put your head to the side and slowly burn you. y slowly I mean inch by inch while having you watch. You want be able to close your head because I'll have my dear brother make you wanna watch yourself burn.." I whip around and smirk at the Pixie that's trying to run.

"And you! I will have much more fun with you! You 'see' Kol, Rebekkah, and I, love to cause people pain. Especially people like the two of you! You wanna know what we do people who keep us away from our family and Mates?! We torture them slowly to make sure we get our message across then we kill them just as slowly! We enjoy the looks of pain on their faces and to hear their screams as we cause them pain that is nowhere near how we feel when we are away from our Mates! So, you two keep this in mind! One more pathetic growl and your dead!" I threaten the two of them.

My family comes to my side and smirks at the scared Cold Ones. Except for a blonde haired female that's looking at Kol with awe in her eyes. I look at Kol and see him smirking at the big burly man that's smirking at the blonde. I walk over to Kol and give him a slight push at the exact same time as the big burly man does to the blonde. They run at each other and hug. I smile and walk up to the two Mates.

"So whats ya name, Blondie?" I ask as they pull away.

"My name's Rosalie but you can call me Rose. What's your name, Handsome?" Rose asks Kol.

"Kol Mikealson, ma'am." Kol says as he bows and takes her hand and kisses the back of her hand. She looks away from him and if she could blush right now she would be.

"That damn Mikealson charm!" I yell as Niklaus and Elijah wrap their arms around me.

Oh did I tell you that I'm Klaus's Mate as well as Elijah's. We didn't understand why they we're both attracted to me in the same way, until we asked a witch and she told us that I'm Klaus's Wolfs Mate and Elijah's Vampire Mate. We're still trying to make sense of this. We hardly show any affection to each other in public because we don't want our enemies to take advantage of me being their Mate.

"Oh would you look at this lovely family reunion!" We all hear a VERY unwelcomed voice come from behind us.