Chapter Two

Bella 'Swan' P. O. V.

I growl and flash over to the pixie and grab her by the neck.

"What did you do to my brother?!" I snarl in her face.

She smirks at me and starts to laugh as Jasper gets up and rips me away from her. I stumble back a few inches and growl at the pixie bitch as Jasper crouches down in front of her. I crouch down and look at Charlie out of the corner of my eye and nod my head towards the pixie. He smirks and does his magic on her. She falls to the ground holding her head yelling angrily.

"I WILL NEVER LET HIM GO! HE WAS MINE FIRST! HE WAS A SAD PRICK WHEN I FOUND HIM! HE WAS SULKING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WHEN EDWARD AND I FOUND HIM IN OKLAHOMA! HE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!" She screams at me.

I stand up and smirk as Charlie starts to make her want to make Jasper remember who his family is. As the magic starts to kick in Jasper stands and backs away from the pixie and the rest of the Cullens.

"Who the hell are all of ya?" He asks as he stops beside me.

I look up at him with tears in my eyes. "Jazz?" I ask in between quiet sobs for my long lost twin brother.

"Izzy?!" He says with tears in his eyes as well. I nod and pull him into a big bear hug. He laughs and hugs me back.

"I missed ya so much, little sister. I went looking for ya after a few years but I never found ya!" He says as he sobs into my neck.

I slowly start to calm down when I start to hear pathetic growls coming from beside us. We pull away and laugh as the pixie tries to sound and look intimidating.

"This is pathetic!" We all hear a british voice exclaim from the doorway.

Jasper and I turn towards the door to see Rebekkah and Kol standing there smirking at us. I smile and run towards my brother and sister-in-law. We all hug with Jasper holding Rebekkah from behind to see all of the Cullens looking at us curious with the exception of the pixie.

"Sorry for not introducing ourselves. My name is Isabella Whitlock/Mikealson. This is my twin brother Jasper Whitlock and his mate Rebekkah Mikleason/Whitlock. And last but definitely not least, Kol Mikealson one of my brother-in-laws. We're part of the Mikealson and Whitlock families." I introduce all of us smirking as the one with white hair gasps and takes a step back.

"I apologize for my daughter's actions Miss. Mikealson. I'm Carlisle Cullen. This is my mate Esme Cullen. This is my first son, Edward Cullen. This is my first daughter, Alice Cullen. And this is Rosalie Hale and her mate Emmett Cullen. We're the Cullen Clan. I've heard about all of you before. I do believe that I've met you before Isabella along with your mate Klaus. You saved me from the Volturi about 300 years ago." He says trying to shed some light onto the situation.

I smirk and nod my head in confirmation.

"Yes, we did save you. But, the thing is Carlisle, Alice and Edward have done something unforgivable. Well, more so Alice since she is the one with the powers of Manipulation and being a Seer and all. Edward didn't want to hurt my brother by taking him away from his family and wife. But, pixie thought otherwise telling him that he would find his mate through Jasper when really he would find his mate by coming here and meeting my niece. Alice is going to either get killed right now or I will torture her by telling her who her mate is and where he's at and if he's alive or not." I say looking straight at Alice as her past is flashing before my eyes.

"Who is my mate?" She asks me quietly.

"He died by your hands three years ago when you couldn't handle your thirst. His name was Jamie. He was a sweet kid and wished to be able to have a wife one day. I knew the kid before you killed him." Charlie growls out at her.

"He wanted to be turned into a Vampire so that he could meet his mate. But, you had to not listen to what the kid was saying. He begged you to not kill him. He even told you that he was your mate. He was in transition when you left him on the ground. YOU LEFT YOUR MATE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST! YOU LEFT HIM BEHIND BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T LOOK AT HIM ANY LONGER! BAD THING 'BOUT THIS IS THT YOU SAW YOU TWO TOGETHER NOT LONG AFTER YOU 'KILLED' HIM!" I growl at her shaking.

She backs away and tries to run only to run into someone special.

*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Who was that she ran into? What's gonna happen when they all leave Forks?

Please comment and vote if you think this chapter was awesome......or not :)

-Storms