Chapter 4

(Holy shit, over 13k reads,I'm sorry, I know I've said I would update and I don't know how long it's been but damn. Just damn. So I haven't been on Wattpad in a long ass while but I am going to try to get back into writing, so bare with me. I have all of you have been safe during is hell hole of a year. So with that been said let's get into the story)

Luna was in the room bored, and daydreaming when the door to the room opened. Siting up she saw Dagabad walking in with two pieces of deer meat. One raw the other cooked which she assumed was hers.

"Food?" The male stated with a questioning tone, Luna nodded and extended her arm to be handed the plate. "Thank you." She said as sat up. Dagabad nodded and sat down next to her and waited to see how she would react to his cooking skills. Once she bit her piece of meat she let out a pleasurable noise.

"This is great! You need to teach me how to cook like this some time." Dagabad did a little click once she finished speaking. "Can I ask you something" she had said once she finished eating. Dagabad nodded towards her. "What do you plan on doing with me?" Luna watched as the creature in front of her moved closer. He extended his hand towards her, placing it on her cheek. "Love"

Luna's fears had slowly faded. She was still scared a little but not much when had first met Dagabad. She Leaned into his palm and looked at him. Her arm rising slowly towards is chest and touching is softly. "You promise you won't hurt me?" Luna asked that question more scared then she would of liked. The creature in front of her noticed and rubbed her cheek softly and shook his head. "I protect, and love mate" Luna smiled a little listening to his words. Then something came over her, some sort of sexual desire for Dagabad. The male in front of her noticed the change in her smell. He started to lean in closer to her to figure out what exactly it was when Luna stoped him.

"Show me how much you love me Dagabad"

(I know it was short but the next one will be longer I promise. And again I'm sorry for the long ass wait)