《Preggy Bunny》 mini taekook oneshot

On where Jungkook is pregnant with a triplets  and due to his pregnancy hormone he can't help but to braid Taehyungs  mullet

MPREG / MALE PREGNANCY

++++++

It's already  2 am and Taehyung is still busy on his paper work but meanwhile Jungkook got bored waiting for his husband and suddenly enter Taehyungs private office in thier mansion and braid his hair

"Baby its already 2 am." He glance at his watch  "You should be sleeping by this time." He says as he  continue  typing in his laptop

"But I want my hubby by my side" he said with a pout
"And I want to touch your hair.. and braid it" he added and hug his husband

Taehyung give his full attention on Jungkook and pulled Jungkook a little and placed him on his lap as he closed his laptop not forgetting to saved all the documents he worked on.

"Now, What does my Mrs. Kim want?"
He says while rubbing cicles on jungkooks  waist.

"Nothing Tae. Me and our baby want you to give us time not with that papers." Jungkook says and snuggle his face on his husbands neck. Taehyung genuinely smiled.

Taehyung carried Jungkook like he is the most fragile thing in the world.
As they reach thier bedroom he placed him carefully on the bed.

"I'm sorry babe for not giving you enough time." Taehyung kissed him as he laid his tired body due to working over night since last week.

"I understand Tae. Besides You're the CEO of the Company. And thats your responsibility." He said as he snuggle closer to Taehyung.

"Thank you  baby. And Since I already finished filing the document I'm planing on take a break and take care of you until you gave birth to our tripplets."
Taehyung said as he cupped Jungkooks cheeks and give a small kisses on his nose and forehead that made the preggy bunny giggled

"Tae are you serious?" Jungkook asked his eyes sparkled.

"Ofcourse babe." He says as he give a light massage on Jungkooks visible baby bump.

"Your the best Tae! I love you."

"I love you too Mrs. Kim." Jungkooks cheek immediately turn red  because of Taehyungs chessy line

"Oh God. Thank you for giving me this beautiful person next to me and for making him as the mother of my child" Taehyung thought as he securely wrapped his arms on the youngers waist carefully not to hurt the baby and Jungkook burried his face on Taehyungs chest loving the scent of his husband.

It doesn't take a long time until they both fell on each others arm.

+not edited+

(A/n: I didn't update for like 1 week😂 so here I am. Did you missed this lame ud of mine? Guess not😂.

Ps: I wish I can give you guys a proper update.😣 I really suck writing e☹)