《Sulky baby》

Taehyung just came home from his tiring work as he entered their house---mansion rather

He saw his little kookie busy playing with his plushie and currently having thier mini tea party.

Taehyung smiled at the sight.

"Babe come here. Sit ." Taehyung called  as he patted his lap signaling his baby to sit there.

Jungkook: No daddy! Kookie don't want to! Kookie ish busy!

The younger says as he stomp his foot rolling his eyes and continue to play to his plushie that cause to Taehyung to furrowed his eyes brows.. He's tired at work and just wants his baby but This is what he gets...

Having a tranthums huh?

Taehyung: I. Said. Sit. Here.

Hes voice become deep and his aura become dark. Jungkook stop his tracts as he heard him. Jungkook can clearly hear the scary and demanding tone of his daddys voice but still didn't follow the order.

Taehyung try to calm himself

Because first, Jungkook didn't greet him like he used to do.

Second. Jungkook didn't give him a kiss

Third. He didn't even exited to see him

Forth. He didn't even notice him not until he called.

Now hes acting like this!

Thats it.

Taehyung: Don' t make me repeat myself Kim Jungkook.

Jungkook doesn't have a choice so he end up sitting on Taehyungs laps beacuse he know that he'll be punished if he insist. He was just sulky because what happened a while ago on where his daddy didn't let him go and play with his bestfriend Jiminie.

"Kookie ish sworry daddy."

"Don t be mad to Kookie pwease?" The little said has he hide his face on Taehyungs neck and preventing his sobs to be heared by Taehyung but failed.

Taehyungs heart clench as he hear his babys soft muffle sound.. He can t take it.

My baby. Oh please don t cry my love

He said and lift his baby chin to give him a sweet kiss. " Im sorry too my bunny. Daddy didn't mean it.. I love you my bub.."

"Kookie loves you daddy." He smiled and blushes

Taehyungs lap is Jungkooks most comfortable place so Jungkook started his mini story telling about his plushies and other stuff.

The whole place are filled with giggles, cuddles and kisses.

Authors note!

(This might be my last update for this book. Even tho I have 25 drafts chapters to be publish. I have a lot of things to share to you guys but now I can't.            I even have a 10 drafts books but I will not ganna continue coz no one will give a shit anyway.

This is just a shitty book of mine like what the others said..haha..Well, thats fine. I've already receive alot of hates from topk*** and bottomt** stans.

And I'm also ganna unpublish this book by next week (maybe). But I'm sure to delete my other works.)

And btw thank you for 70k reads 😊

ADIOS AMIGOS