My Man isn't Loyal (taekook oneshot)

Gender Switch Jungkook

Jungkook's POV

"Taehyung hyung, where are you?"

I chatted my boyfriend pretending that I didn't know where he is but the fact that I'm staring at him with girls around him.

But seems like he don't give a damn with them.

Taehyung continue to chat me and only focusing on his phone seems that his life depends on it.

"Dont make me fun of me Baby. Why is it that you choose to sit here, and there are so many girls around?

I laughed because of his reply and started walking where he was sitting

"And why you didn't even spare a glance with those girls? Look they are so gorgeous "  I asked him as soon as I sit beside him.

They look stunning and sexy compare to me.

"Because I'm contented with you, Kook. I prefer staring at you all day that to waste my time looking at them." I smiled

My boyfriend is a brave man.

Both of us look at his phone when he notice Yoongi  chatted him.

"Bro, Come with us let's hook up with Hottie babes. Coz bro you barely hang out with us. I show your picture with Joy and guess what?  she wants to meet you."

"Tsk, those bastard. They know that I already have a girlfriend. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk."

"Go. Join them.." I said while looking at my boyfriend's eyes.

"What? No way!"

"Oh, Why not? Is it because you're loyal to me thats why you didn't want to go with them?"

"I'm not loyal, Jungkook." he seriously said. I felt a sudden pain in my heart because of what he said.

So he's not loyal to me?

"I'm not Loyal, Jungkoo because I'm Faithful. Loyal sa faithful is different thing. Loyal, you can cheat whenever you want but stay loyal to your partner, but faithful? I'll remain faithful to you baby until my heart beats stop. You own my body, soul and heart that's why I'm not loyal. Now see the difference between the two of them baby. I'm not loyal, I'm faithful."

___
𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥. BETTER CHOOSE BOTH AHAHAH

A/n: I'm now in the edge of deleting ALL my stories because as you can see I barely post and my content become lifeless