Delicate Flower Part 2

You looked confused at Kaname ,'was he serious?' the headmaster got a big grin and smiled "Excellent" he said walking away. 

The two of you waited in silence until it was time to enter the old mansion, you walked behind Kaname as the two of you entered behind the other students. Standing in the hall way , you could see that nobody lived here in years, everything was covered with dust and cobwebs, most of the paint of the walls were peeling off and an old dusty smell irritated your nose, you were about to follow the rest when you felt someone pull your arm into a room as your face were pressed against something warm with a hand gently covering your mouth, you look up to see Kaname looking around the corner to see if anyone saw him pulling you into the room , your face became bright red, this was bit overwhelming, his scent were intoxicating, the warmth of his body felt so good against your cold cheek, you couldn't help but notice the feel of a good toned body. A second felt like an eternity, but Kaname gently let go of you and looked into your confused but red face and smiled " Am sorry if I frightened you, but i thought it would be more fun if it were just the two of us"

You cleared your throat trying to hide your blushing face and calm your beating heart, "sure " you said as casually as you could, Kaname chuckled "am glad you agree".

The both of you made your way out of the room when the other students could no longer be heard, going down he hall in the opposite direction, again, your walking behind Kaname looking at the back of his head with a confused look,as if he felt you stare he took a glance backward, you quickly looked away with your ears turning red, this made him smile he couldn't believe how cute you looked.

"Kaname" you decided to brake the silence as you two walked in silence "why did you want to group up with me when there are others who wanted to be your partner?" Kaname frowned and turned to look at you,"Am tired of being around the same pawns each and every day , always at the ready to do anything I want them to, When i saw you I could sense you were different, you are not another sheep that follows the wolf in sheep clothing, when I saw your eyes I saw my own feelings reflecting back at me".

What did he mean by that ? you wondered but you saw something in his beautiful maroon orbs that reflected right back at you , was exhaustion and sadness, Kaname just wanted to be with someone who acted normally around him, and wouldn't go graze by the mere sight of him or the sound of his voice.

You understood how he felt and it made your heart ace, like a teak through the heart. Kaname just stared out the window waiting for you to replay what he just said but instead of hearing word he felt a small frame hugging him gently from behind.

Kaname was taking by surprise as he glanced back at you , your face buried in his back, you didn't want to see the same kind of sadness reflect in his maroon eyes, he turned and gently lift up your face , gently wiping a tear with his thumb and chuckled "Does your heart ace like mine?" he said softly he breathed but suddenly a loud bang was heard, you stepped back on a rotten piece of the floorboard and it gave way beneath you, you gasp in horror as you fell to the second floor but before you could hit ground you were caught by kaname bridle style, he gently led you down " I think its time for us to leave this old place" he said but he froze when a sweet scent caught his nose he turn to see your arm has been scratch, i think red dropped sided down your arm as you hiss at the burn "ow" you muttered. Kaname gently took your arm, you looked at him to see his maroon orbs has turned blood red, as he tough lapped up the blood trailing it to the cut as he started sucking as if he was going to give you a hickey but then you felt something sharp as you saw his sharp teeth 'those are fangs'  you thought alarmed " Kaname.." you whispered but you couldn't tare yourself away so you closed your eyes , he licked the wound again and the wound sealed itself. Kaname gently touched your head, you suddenly felt very light headed and collapsed in his arms, as he picked you up bridle style again and made his way out of the mansion.

Every one was already outside when kaname made his way to the headmaster, " what happened?"  he said freaking out a bit seeing you unconscious in kaname arms "Dont worry headmaster she is fine, she just fainted. "O good" but before Cross could saying anything further Kaname was already walking away.

Your eyes slowly open 'Where am I' . "I see your finally awake"

you looked over at a chair in the corner, and saw Kaname sitting with a book in his hands, you looked around and realised you were in the infirmary back at school "what happened you ask rubbing your as if trying to rub the haziness away "you fainted" Kaname said standing up to come and sit on the bed facing you"(y/n), do you remember what happened?" his face were very close to u as you looked bit surprised at him, a flashback darted across your mind as you remembered his crimson eyes and white fangs,'his a vampire'

Seeing the alarm on your face he chuckled " are you afraid of me?" you looked at him and decided you were not, I mean how can you after seeing the same kind of pain that has tortured you for so long. You smiled a small smile and said "no" , this took kaname by surprise, he didn't expect this kind of reaction, as he looked at you and smiled. this he did not expect at all, but it made him happy knowing she didn't fear him, Kaname stood up and said "get some rest" and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead and walked out the room, you still frozen could feel the blush covering your face, you fell back onto the white fluffi pillows as your mind raced on the events that took place today, you couldn't believe hoe much life has changed in a day.

But as you got comfy and closed your eyes , a pair of red ones were watching with full hatred at you , how dare you take Kaname's affection when its rightfully mine'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delicate ButterflyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara