Delicate Heart Part 3

You let out n breath of relief, class was hard today, you couldn't concentrate at all and your mind keep on drifting to the events that happen the other day. You were so lost in your thoughts, you didn't noticed you were being followed.

(Y/N !)

Came an angry voice from behind you , you wiped around to see a bunch of girls looking very angry surrounding you. " we wanne know what makes you so popular with Kaname senpai " the girl with red hair shouted at you 'this must be Kaname 's fan club'

You thought for a moment and said calmly " That has nothing to do with you so keep your snotty noses out of our business" you turned around and wanted to walk away before you put every girl here in the infirmary but you were blocked 'so its going to be like that'

"We will make sure he will loose interest in that pretty face of yours" another one with blond hair said with a grin, you just looked lazily at them as if this was one big joke and this irritated them to the point of crack, but before anything could happen Aido and Ichijou appeared and immediately the attention was drawn to them.

"Now i hope you girls haven't been up to something" Ichijou said with such a sweet voice it could be honey " O no Ichijou we wont do anything to upset you" this made your stomach turn and not in a good way, they like puppets.

"(Y/N) would you come with me please said ichijou with a big smile" the group of girl immediately started to complain but Aido jumped in "Wont you ladies be so kind to escort me back to the moon dorm" he said with such charm that it looked some of them are about to faint

'o please this is ridicules' you thought while rolling your eyes, but you decided to follow Ichijou,

"My apologies , they can be a bit much at times " he laughed awkwardly as you walked side by side " Its oki Dont worry about it , I was kinde expecting some reaction to what happened the other day with the field trip" you said.

"O, so you do remember what happened? Ichijou asked suddenly with concern in his voice ' Did kaname not erase her memory from what happened , if not than that means she knows about our existence... yet she is not even fazed by it or maybe she is not that bright?'. this frustrated IChijou, Kaname has been so quiet and now he wants to meet with the girl what is he up to.

You realised you were heading to the headmaster private garden for a moment you were astonish on how beautiful and colourful the garden looked when you entered through the gates, there must be a lot of different kind species of flower here, but Ichijou took you to the other side to where  section of assorted roses grew with a big tree in the middle of a mini grass patch, for a moment you heart froze when you saw who were sitting at the base of the tree reading a book.

Kaname was enjoying a quiet afternoon under a tree, reading a book when he realised you arrived, his frowning face lit up when he saw you, he shooed away Ichijou to stand watch for any praying fans, you stood there for a moment not sure what to do but Kaname broke the silence, "(Y/N) am glad you came, please join me" he said in his velvety voice and patted on a spot next to him, oo how that voice has such power over you but you tried your best to act cool and you took a seat next to him. Mustering courage you took a peek at him, he was reading a book and looked like he had a lot on his mind, you decided maybe its best to distract him from what ever troubling thoughts he had. "Its a beautiful garden , I can see why you must come here" you said while looking at some roses around you, but something caught your eye, beneath the big bush of beautiful red roses, was a single stem with a tiny bud struggling to bloom due to a lack of sunlight, "It truly is.. but he trailed of when when he watch you do something odd, you forced some if the spiky twigs out the way so that the little bud will have room to grow.

What you were doing to your hands just so a little bud can grow better made him confused, that was n very selfless act to do, to something most would not even noticed. "there now ,this one will grow to be beautiful to" you said smiling as the sun rays covered the small bud showing off more  than a black colour but purplish as well, Kaname couldn't help but smile at this, he closed his book and put it aside and took your hands witch was full of scratches in his. "Such a Delicate heart you have" He bend his head and kissed the scratches in your hands, making your face go bright red, the scratches started to heal and disappear "But please don't hurt your self" Kaname whispered as he pulled you closer to him making you sit on his lap, his head was buried in your neck as he breathed a deep breath as if relaxing for the first time, but his voice had a serious tone to it "(Y/N) I could have erased the field trip day from your memories but I didn't because I wanted to see how would your reaction be and if i could trust you, am relieved to see your true to your word, you are the only one that acts normally around me, it makes my dark world a little brighter each time I see you, so please forgive me for revealing something so dark to you".

This made your heart skip maybe not all vampires are blood thirsty creatures, you relaxed in his arms, feeling the gentle rhythm of his chest, you placed your hands on to his where he held you in place and smiled but you froze when you felt something wet sliding down your neck, Kaname was trailing his tough along your jugular vain, his eyes slowly turning from maroon to a crimson red like the roses surrounding you, you could feel the pokes of his fangs as if begging to buried in your skin, you moaned as he started sucking lightly, he wanted your blood and he wanted it bad, it was the sweetest  he had ever tasted, just by a mere drop had him wanting more and it was starting to get hard to control himself around you, but you were interrupted by Aido saying that Kaname better come quick there is a problem that needs his attention, this irritated him how dare they interrupt him now , he sighed an annoyed sigh and stood up picking you to and setting you down on your feet, it amazed you how swiftly he done that, he bend down and took you face in his right hand "Thank you for spending this time with me" he whispered in his sweet voice and pecked you on the lips, your face red as the roses made him chuckle as he left with Aido.

After returning to you room which was empty due to your roommate being part of a graze fan club has decided to move to a other room, this didnt bother as much as it should because the love that you felt in your heart just made it that nothing could get you down, but as you open your door a note fell, you picked it up, it read:

"You Have Been WARNED" written in a reddish ink, who could this be?, could it be the fan girls or someone else, you thought for a moment... maybe they are connected. You had to be careful around Kaname this could get ugly. Wondering if the right choice is to tel him, you left the note on your desk and got ready for bed, today was exhausting as you immediately fell into a peaceful sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: thank you so much for reading my story so far, you guys motivate me to write my very best, and will be updating soon again :3