Prologue

Reminders:

(Y/N) - Your name and etc.

- Prologue -

"Hey (Y/N), Doctor Crazy Man wants you to test a new invention. He is with Shawn." One of the Co-Worker said.

As you bow for agreement you rush inside Doctor's Crazy Man's office with Shawn your child hood bestfriend.

"Good Morning, I heard you want me to test the new invention." You said. You feel so nervous knowing you have to test it.

What if you die in the test machine.

"Nah. It is a mission not a test of the new invention." He said.

"Sit down (Y/N)-san." Shawn said holding a pair of injections.

"What the heck is that?" You ask nervously.

"You should here the mission before the injection." Shawn said.

"Hey Uncle, what's the mission all about?" You ask.

That's right, Crazy Man is your uncle.

"Well, you need to go from year 800, it is said to be incomplete. Many people wants to know the history more and history about titan." He said.

"I thought the book says it all?" You ask.

"Yes. But half of the story is gone." He said.

"(Y/N)-san, you might find your true love there. We are not sure that the past will not change but sending you there, there is 99% it will change." Shawn said.

"The injections are the titan power--" You cut your Uncle.

"Hang on! If you are going to inject me that I will turn into titan? I mean where the hell did you even get that? It's year 2020 and all we have is technology." You said.

"Father invented the mosquito injection, they put them into the time machine and let the Mosquito do the work. I'm glad that the mosquito got the 9 titan power. We experiment the titan power by combining all of them and it was successful, you might actually have super powers there. Oof I'm jealous." Shean said while playing with the injection.

"What the f-- HOLY SHIT! THAT FUCKIN HURTS SHAWN!" You curse as shawn inject it to you.

"Since you grow up learning karatae, martial arts, and etc. It is also good that you know something than being weak." Shawn said.

"Here (Y/N) use these contact lenses, they are technology and they actually give info about that person. Your signal is also safe and you don't have to find some wifi there. The signals are place clearly and they are hard to find. That contact lenses actually sends you warning if there is a titan near you." Your Uncle said.

He give you the contact lenses and you put it right in your eyes. You are amaze on how it actually works, you can even see the info of your Uncle and Shawn.

"You should use these ear piece. It is already connected to the computer even though you are in different time and places you are able to hear us if you need help." Shawn said and he gove me the ear piece.

You insert it to your ear and it is working fine when shawn was far enough to not hear what he say but to talk to the ear piece.

"Looks like you are ready." Uncle said.

"Wait! How titan power works?" You ask.

"You better find out (Y/N)-san. It is like mind control if you know what I mean." Shawn said.

Your mother was a crazy scientist and your father left her behind. Since then your mother was absent and in deep depression, your mother can't take it anymore that's why she end her life and your Uncle Crazy Man took you over and adopt Shawn. Well atleast you have experience having a step father and being happy with them.

"I forgot (Y/N)-san, you should always have this dagger around you. It might help slicing the titan than using those three dimensional manuever gear or 3DMG." Shawn said.

You get the dagger and put it inside your pocket since it transforms to a keychain all you ahve to do is press and it will turn to a dagger again.

"And you probably regret not listening to history. Here have this book. It is a guide through everything." Uncle said and he gave you the book.

How do they even get this information?

"Now, you sit there and the time machine will do the work." Shawn said and you sit inside the time machine.

Will this operation be a success or a failure?

Will you be able to meet your lover?

Will you be able to change the past?

Find out.