Chapter 7

They hug me tight and I do the same, they are missing for 2 years in the modern days.

[Is that Zach? Told that asshole to never come back to the community for betraying me just to try their shits.] Shawn said full of anger.

"Shawn said they missed you two." I said to the two of them.

[Fvck (y/n)-san.]

"I miss him too." Zane said.

"How did you get here (y/n)-chi?" Zach ask.

"Before I tell you, why the hell are you two here?" I ask.

"Some mad scientist left us here so we thought we should cooperate here inside the cave just the two of us, but unfortunately the cave blown up as the system saw an outsider and we have no where to live." Zach said.

"Wait (y/n) sissy, you are wearing a survey corps hoody? Since when are you really here?" Zane ask.

"More like 20 days?" I said not sure to my answer.

"It takes years to get a job. Don't lie to us (y/n)-chi." Zach said and I laugh.

"You won't believe it so." I said. "You should come with me, you might find living inside the wall." I added and they look to one another.

"Sure." They said. "But there are alot of Titan out there, we saw someone getting killed by that looking female titan inside this forest." Zane said.

We think thoroughly as Zach moves in surprise.

"I remember we have this looking shotguns with cables, if you shoot right in the neck it blows up. We are trained using them." Zach said as he tried to find them in the ashes.

"Right! We have spare bullets." Zane said and find them somewhere in the ashes.

I look around as the computer suddenly loading something, I try to decode something on their computer it seems like there are alot of shits coming so there is only one thing I have to do, I get my dagger and throw it to the computer and electrocute the system.

"Wow." They both said and I was surprised. I forgot that I was with them.

"Just what are you (y/n)-chi?" Zach ask.

[Tell him that you are just a robot, let's see his reaction.] Shawn said.

"Well I'm a robot and I copy (y/n) Rosewood actions." I said pretending to be a robot and they just facepalm.

"I really can't tell, Zach and Zane. It is the top secret." I said and get out of the destroyed cave.

They follow me as we explore the forest to find my horse they are arguing how I get here and they are saying bad things to Shawn but Shawn can hear it so I just laugh it.

"There it is." I said as I take off the rope that is tangled in the branch.

"(Y/N) SIS!!" Zane scream as she run towards me and a wild lion was chasing her.

I hid Zane in my back as I get my dagger and position myself. The Lion seems friendly as I touch his nose, he didn't move nor eat me.

He's just like a dog. I said in my mind, he's not scared of my presence when I touch him.

"He might be handy if we go back to the walls you are talking about." Zane said and I nod. I ride the lion as he stay calm.

"Let's go." I said.