Chapter 4

I walk fast as I can and finally, I got to the commander's door and stopped. Taking a few moments to catch my breath, I stood up and knocked on the door.

"Come in." The Commander’s voice called out. I took a deep breath before opening the door and walking inside. Commander Erwin sat at his desk looking at some paperwork. He glanced at me and put his papers down. I quickly saluted, making my posture rigid and firm.

"What makes you come here?" He ask and I was confused the way he question me.

"You called me here, sir." I said and the realization hits me.

"I believe I didn't call you here (Y/N) Rosewood." He said.

Someone is watching me from a far and targeting me.

"Sir I have a request."

"What is it?"

"Make sure to the next expedition that there are no traitor."

"What makes you say that?"

"Because Sonny and Bean was killed by someon---"

I stopped talking when I realize what I am saying.

"Who is Sonny and Bean?" I ask him and he laugh.

"Those are Hanje's titan experiment, you are unconscious when they die and I was surprised that you know that when we are not talking about that." He said. "Does that mean you gain another ability?" He ask and suddenly my head hurts and I started to see images that are not familiar to me.

The way I salute come lost as I lost my balance as I try to calm down and touching the temple of my head but it seems to hurt more usual.

"Eren will be used as an experiment." Hanje said.

"It can helps us to take a step forward and defeat those titans."

Those images and words they are saying keeps on flashing in my mind. I'm trying to stand firm even though I'm in the urge to fall down. I started to put my other hand on the table for a support and that is when I started to calm down and look at the Commander's eyes.

"Sir." I said. "I believe I'm also the part of the experiment." I added.

"Indeed. Your ability can make the humanity take a step forward." He said woth no hesitation and that is when I lose my consciousness.

- Shawn's P.O.V -

I was trying to invent a high-tech weapon when father just burst in the room and his face was more likely confused with a mix of happiness and scared

"What happened?" I ask.

"Stella, my sister is alive." He said.

Stella is my father's sister, the most known scientists all over the world that has created a huge change to the world, she is my auntie and she thought me things that I can do and nothing is impossible. Even though many people are angry at her she doesn't care about it, more likely she creates things with her mind that can change their thinking about her.

Until one day she just commit suicide and left her daughter which is (Y/N) Rosewood. I'm confused on how auntie is alive and how he find out.

"Base on my research and those bugs I detect an unusual place where there is technology in it." He said.

"With the help of the bug it simply creates a 3d images where you can see undergrounds and secret places." He added.

"And the more confusing is how did she travel back in time and how she fake her death." He ask

"Father are you kidding me? She is a way more smartest than a smartest, what do you expect her to be? She's like Undefeatable." I said.

- (Y/n) P.O.V -

I woke up and realize that I fainted again. Mikasa was beside me as she is looking for me, I sit down properly and look at her.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" She said with a concerned look. I smile and nodded knowing that I am fine.

"Commander Erwin mention that you've gain a new ability this time." She said.

"I don't think I might handle that ability, it is a bit hard to know the past and the future." I said.

"So that's your new ability.... Woah, (Y/N) when will I die?" She ask and a hit of a pang I feel in my head and I scream in pain.

Mikasa tries to calm me down but it keeps hurting me as if my heads are trying to break apart. They are saying something but I can't properly recognize because of the way my head hurts and how my surroundings is starting to blurr until I felt someone's hand.

"Shhh, calm down." He said and embrace me from the back and lose my consciousness.

-Hanje's P.O.V-

"Erwin, that's very unmanly not helping (y/n)." I said as I saw the whole scene and knowing the new ability (y/n) has.

"Don't worry, Levi will come." He said, this is alot more interesting about. I have this weird feelings when Levi is around (y/n) it feels like he needs to protect (y/n) but at the same time he can't be just that soft.

"Hey commander. Do you know something about Levi and (y/n)?" I ask.

"I'm not that sure but that kid looks like someone Levi knew from the past." Erwin said and that makes me more confused about the relationship of Levi and (y/n)

I was about to talk when I hear a loud scream coming from the dorm, we become alert as we hear another scream that is (y/n)'s voice? We hurriedly run to the dorm and Sasha's voice can be heard, everyone comes to see the scene until I saw Levi running over to (y/n).

He whisper something to (y/n) that it makes her calm down. Levi command Mikasa to bring (y/n)'s necklace and Mikasa gave it to him, He then put it in (y/n)'s neck and lay her back down to bed.

Levi walk outside, "You all who witness the scene, run 100 laps except for Mikasa and Sasha who shouted for help and no one should ever open that topic to her or I will kill you all right away." He said with a serious look and all the trainee run outside and do the 100 laps.

"So does the Captain Levi we know have  a soft heart to (Y/n)?" I said teasing him.

"Shut up shitty glass." He said.

"That's it, (y/n) will be with us in the upcoming expedition." Erwin said and Levi's look change a bit but he was able to be in his proper look.

I'm waiting for (y/n) to discover a new ability so that I can see Levi being so soft to her.