Chapter 5

- the 57th Expedition -

"Have you heard that commander Erwin approve (y/n) to join the expedition? I believe she is with Eren." Armin said.

"Tsk, that bastard must've already gains (y/n)'s trust." Jean said.

"Are you jealous?" Reiner said and laugh.

"Eren already have Mikasa and then he will go for (y/n), watta player." Jean said and Armin and Reiner just laugh.

"The opening if the gate will start at 30 seconds."

"Hey (y/n) since Levi and the others don't want to help me how about you help me then?" She ask.

"What is it then?" (Y/n) said as she pat her horse gently.

"Well help me find a Titan to bring back to the castle, you know for experiment purpose." She said.

"I thought we already bring a titan to the castle." (Y/n) said with a sarcasm.

"(Y/n) don't make fun of me." Eren said and the gates opened and that is the time their expedition starts.

- FF -

Many soldier have died because of the titans, they keep shooting their guns to know of someone survive or to keep the expedition moving. In the safe part of the form they are protecting Eren from a mysterious Titan.

"Wait! Where is (y/n)?" Eren ask but they still keep on moving.

"Let her be. She can cought up, she might having a sort of dizziness while we are on the run." Petra said and they just keep going.

"Alert: Female Titan from Armin squad." As what the device said making (y/n) Teleport secretly the same as her horse, the device track down Armin and so (y/n) went there to find Armin.

The three subsequently devise a plan to follow and attack the Female Titan to slow her down and allow the formation time to regroup. Before attacking, Armin tells Reiner and Jean to pull their hoods all the way over to cover their faces knowing that she will not kill them if she does not know who they are, as any of them could easily be Eren. After Armin and Jean are injured, Reiner attempts a direct attack while the Female Titan is distracted by Armin's false claims that Eren is dead. Reiner is grabbed by the Female Titan and seemingly crushed, but in reality secretly carves a message into her palm telling her Eren's true whereabouts before slicing himself free from its grasp.

Seeing Reiner free from the grasp of the Female Titan he suddenly feel a glare and he saw (y/n) glaring at him with suspicious. She then get out of the horse and pull her sword.

"(Y/n)?" Reiner said.

"Help Armin and we will talk." (Y/n) said and she doesn't put her sword back but to watch Reiner helping Armin in his wounds.

Jean was calling his horse since it run away because of the Female Titan. They can sense the aura of (y/n) has and can't help but to get chill, this is the first time they saw (y/n) getting angry.

"What are we going to talk about?" Reiner ask and Jean stop whistling.

"I forgot." (Y/n) said and the three facepalm.

"Yoh are supposed to be with Eren, how came you are here?" Armin ask and (y/n) put her sword back.

"I notice something strange here, but still I'm not in the rights to talk about it, right Reiner?" (Y/n) said making Reiner change his expressions.

"Don't take it seriously, here Jean, take my horse and I will just teleport." (Y/n) said and she gave the rope to Jean.

"Nah, just come with us, Armin will be in Reiner's Horse." Jean said.

"Okay." (Y/n) said and they continue their mission.

Krista who is dealing with a new two horses is hoping to find its owner, but nah, she will be fine.

- FF -

As they enter the forest (y/n) jump off the horse and does Armin and the two. They were ordered to stay at the branches where the titan can't get them.

"Aren't you going up?" Jean ask.

"No. I must find Corporal and Eren." (Y/n) said and she used her maneuvering gear and find where her squad is.

But while she is using her maneuvering gear it happens to be that the Female Titan was at her back and ready to swung it's fist to kill (y/n) but thanks to her device she is able to predict what is going to happen and she is able to teleport somewhere in the branch of the trees she is able to locate her squad and able to go there as fast as possible without countering the female titan.

(Y/n) is able to cope up with her squad using its maneuvering gear and to her surprise the female titan is something to do with her squad and planning to attack the squad.

She is able to show with her squad as she swung her sword ready to attack the female titan, many soldiers are trying to stop the female titan, (y/n) witness that the female titan is covering its neck and know the function of maneuvering gear (y/n) is able to use its teleportation and trying to fight the Female Titan.

- Shawn's P.O.V -

I was working in the middle of my newly invention until the device suddenly showed up and it was recording (y/n)'s point of view, she is about to fight the Female Titan, Annie. I call my father and he rush to watch the scene.

(Y/n) swing her sword as she teleport and I'm not surprised how her ability is fast almost similar to Levi cutting the titan down. Like I said, this is a huge change to the history and the history might repeat itself if (y/n) makes a wrong move.

As we are able to watch (y/n) fighting we receive a note from the other computer I check it and it seems to be a different language.

"Wer bist du?"