Chapter 1

-Year 850- (Y/n)'s POV

"Today you habe completed your military training."

"I will now announce the top 10 among you who have obtained the top training results. Come forward if I call your name."

"At the head of the class, (Y/N) Rosewood."

In the days I in year 850, the time will go forward and probably this is my 10 days here. Completely trying my best to complete the training properly.

I walk forward facing my own squad. One by one they are called. I already tried to obtain my friendship to Eren and Mikasa, even Armin and potato girl. They seems to be nice and fun to hang out although it is hard to pretend you live inside wall rose.

I have to create a little change in the past and it might affect the history of the future.

"You are the top 10."

"Now that you've completed your training, you only have three choices, The Garrison, The survey Corps, and the military police brigade."

I will go with the military police brigade. Only the ten top members can only join the Military Police Brigade.

"As of now the 104th training corps is officially disbanded, dismissed."

I run away far from them and started to change the time of the place. It consumes much of my energy that I have to sleep for more than 48 hours if I have to adjust the time. I went to my dorm and sleep.

"Hey (Y/n) it's time to do our job." Potato girla said trying to wake me up.

"How long am I sleeping?" I ask.

"I dunno, you didn't even attend the party last night." She said.

Damn! My head hurts so bad.

I get out of the bed and start to change my clothes. Sasha was waiting for me to get out of the dorm.

"Come on! We are going to be late!" She said and drag me out of the dorm.

- Fast forward -

"(Y/n) is going to join Military police brigade?!" Jean said.

"Yep, I think it's for the good." I said.

"You promise to join the Survey corps." Connie said.

"I didn't know that I will be part of the top 10." I said.

It's been like 5 years here but it is my 11 days in this world. Nothing has change and everything seems normal, no titans around the town and--

"Holy Shit." I said as I see aa titan in front of me.

He was looking at me straight in the eyes and I can't seems to control myself. I'm afraid to run, afraid to do something.

'This is what titan looks like when you are upclose, holy cow!' I said in my mind

Without any hesitation the titan suddenly create a huge smoke that it hurts my skin and was about to go to the edge of the wall.

"Switch to vertical maneuvering!" Eren command.

I did what he said and I was able to hold in the wall. I go back at the tope of the wall to see the titan once again.

'Man he aimed to the artillery. That cost damn time and money to fix them.' I said in my mind

I saw Eren fighting the intellegent but in just a blink of an eye it was gone. The Titan Vanish as if it was just a thin air.

I went fast to the military place and everyone is panicking.

"Y'all should calm down." I said and rush to Armin.

"Armin are you alright?" I ask.

"I'm fine! I'm sure things will settle down soon!" He said tuttering.

"Just like in your training, each squad will take a different street you're under garrison command. Your duties are support communications, titan-killing and anything else that's needed. The Garrison will take Vanguard, you trainees are middle guard and the garrison's elite will be rearguard. Time for us freeloaders to pay your tab. We've gotta defend wall rose to the death until every last man, woman and child has safely evacuated."

"Oh, and as you're aware, deserting in the face of the enemy is considered a calital offense. Be prepared to sacrifice your lives, people. Dismissed!"

"YES SIR!" We said in unison.

"(Y/N) you don't seem to be scared in the titan." Mikasa said.

"I'm actually scared. But we will find you if the battle seems to be hard." I said.

"Trainee Mikasa! You've been specially assign to rearguard, get on over there!"

"Believe in us Mikasa. We won't die." I said and wave goodbye.

"Squad 34 advance!"

"Let's go!" Eren said and we use our 3DMG.

-FF-

"EREN!" I scream as I saw Eren lost its other foot. I look around to see Armin, he is not even moving.

I run over Armin seeing him about to eat by the titan, I walk over inside the mout of the Titan to help Armin.

"(Y/N) don't!" He said but I throw him out of the titans mouth.

I am about to slide because of slippery but I feel someone grab my hand and throw me out.

"NO!" I shout to see Eren got eaten by the Titan.

"Armin?" I said while looking to Armin. I saw Connie from the other side and shout his name.

"Hey wake up!" I said to Armin and he went back to his self.

Connie and his squad comes over and then Armin run away.

"I'm going to find Mikasa." I said and use my Maneuvering gear.

As I was exploring the town to find Mikasa on the roof, I can't seems to find her but the only way is to look over the ground and I saw her.

Cornered by the two titan.

"MIKASA!" I shout and---

What the hell is happening?

One titan is killing another titan?!

I went to Mikasa ang grab her, I wen up to the roof and put her down. Armin come and went to Mikasa. I look at the Titan killing another titan.

"Monster detected: Eren in titan form.

His current titan form was 4m tall with short, rugged hair and a jagged, lipless mouth that exposed his teeth. The pure titan form also had a stocky build, big head, and elongated ears."

As what my device said in my Contact lenses.

'That means he is a titan?!' I said in my mind.

"Mikasa. He looks like Eren." I said and all the squad look at me.

"Are you crazy? Eren was killed, we saw it in our eyes." Armin said.

"Don't tell me the device is lying to me--" I cut myself realising what I said.

"What device?" Connie ask.

"Never mind." I said and use my Maneuvering gear and attack some titan.