Chapter 8

- Shawn's P.O.V -

I was sent to jail for 20 days because of teying to kill (y/n) and trying to ask me where I put her, my gadgets were confiscated, unfortunately I messed all up.

"Shawn-chi." A familiar voice said.

"Zane." I said.

"Why are you here? Where is (y/n)-chi? Why do you have those gadgets. We are going to be in a big trouble. Hanji-san have been examining it for 20 days and they are trying to kill you if you don't tell where (y/n)-chi is." Zane said.

"I'll be fine, I can't die here without (y/n) coming back here." I said and she sigh.

She went back and I'm left here at the jail, I was just playing with my device, I didn't inject the titan power we made because that's for (y/n) only.

- FF -

It's 10 pm and my device suddenly show (y/n) and her location, a guar suddenly burst in and so called Hanji was there.

"I can't even understand what's with your things, you are going to get killed for killing (y/n) and it will be today." She said as the guard drag me towards the conference room where every people are there.

I saw (y/n) squad and the other squad who witness the event. I wasn't paying attention to what they are saying because my device are following (y/n) and I believe she's going faster and faster by using her teleportations.

They are about to kill me when a huge bang was heard at the door.

"Am I late?" She said. Her clothes are still bleeding and bloods are dripping.

"Cadet (y/n)." Levi said.

(Y/n) went at the middle and stop the guard from killing me. She salute with a good posture and firm body.

"I, Cadet (y/n) Rosewood is alive and this guy beside me didn't kill me on purpose. This guy beside me is my cousin. For more information I would like to say everyone around here shouldn't know this top priority and only the squad and understanding team can understand us." She said and bow.

It took long enough to kick all the citizens here but it didn't take her long enough to manage the pain. The handcuffs were removed and I manage to catch (y/n) from falling.

Her hair was a bit longer than that day I kill her and she lost weight from this experiment.

"(Y/n)-chi?" Zane said.

"There are medical inside the bag that are confiscated from me, they are useful and modernized." I said as Zach follow my orders but Hanji didn't allow him.

"Please?" I said and her conscience change her mind and allow me to use my bag.

I quickly get everything out of my bag and get the medicine out of the secret pocket. My gather trained me with this kind of thing and all I have to do to (y/n) was to get the bullet off and stitch it up.

"Zach arrange those, we are doing a live operation." I said and he nod.

I started to remove her clothes and pouring an alcohol to where it hurts, she scream in pain causing everyone to look. I get a twizzer and started to pull out the bullet.

"Fuck you Shawn." She said as I'm trying to pull out the bullet, Zane was stopping her from struggling from the pain.

I glance at Levi who is having a concern toward (y/n) as I glare at him. He shouldn't show any affection towards (y/n) or it will break (y/n). He look at me with a surprise and look away.

I manage to pull the bullet out and started to stitch her wound while Zach wiping off the blood. (Y/n) stop struggling after we manage to finish things up. We put her near the wall for support and I face them.

"Now mind if you explain your side." The judge said and I cough. I suddenly notice the surrounding are frozen and none of them are moving but me and (y/n).

"Go." She said. "Go get your things and run. They are not yet ready to understand such a thing. Go find those mad scientist, I can manage myself to go back in time." She said and I nod.

I get my things and go back in the present. Father was having a hard time and trying to figure out something.

"Son, (y/n)'s power is compatible to the present. Are you aware of that?" He ask.

"No dad." I said.

"She even manage to master some of her ability here, the only thing she can't do is the ability to change the time." He said and I'm a bit of surprise when (y/n) come back.

"Uncle, bring me back to the day I die. I'm going to bring Shawn with me." She said and in just a second we are back at the place where I will kill (y/n).

The me shoot (y/n) and (y/n) fall back, I started to kick the me and probably you know.... Kill him I guess. I watch (y/n) as she saw her own death, she has the ability to remove her and started doing her job.

"I saw you." A familiar voice was heard behind me and I'm not taking another shit looking at him.

"What do you want." I ask him.

"Explanations. Why?" He ask and I laugh.

"Because you're ruining her." I said and walk away.