3~ ELOPING FROM FITNAH (TEMPTATION)

Nasir's room is directly facing the main gate, his window was left open for ventilation, which allowed Hashim's car's light to penetrate his room and disturbs his sleep.
He checked and noticed his brother driving out already, he quickly jumped from his bed out of his room to know what's happening.

He saw Islamiya going to her room from the kitchen and called on her which made the latter got shocked and frightened!

Islamiya: Aaah! Your brother had an emergency call and had to leave home!
He didn't want to bother your sleep actually that's why ....

Nasir abruptly: It's ok, it will be better to leave as well so you can have your privacy!

Islamiya with care: leave for where?! It's late already alfa Nasir!

Nasir looking away: I can go manage with mallam Ibrahim out there inshallah!

Islamiya: ok then! As you wish.

Without wasting much time, Nasir picked his cover sheet and headed towards the gate man's room to spend the night.

Islamiya watched him from the living room window as he walked to mallam Ibrahim's room. She left to her room when his shadow finally disappeared.

Nasir's respect grew more and more in Islamiya's heart as he always display maturity and sense of piety.

Like seriously there are still men of his caliber in this world of ours?!

Well! That's the best for both of us afterall!!!

She silently concluded.

In 3hours time Hashim returned back home.

He was surprised Islamiya left her bedroom door unlocked thinking his brother is home.
She was fast asleep, so he couldn't ask for the reason.

Nasir on the other hand, observed his nawafil in mallam Ibrahim's room when he woke up, in order not to disturb the couple's sleep with his knock.

At Fajr, Hashim checked on his brother to leave for masjid, he got to know the bold, wise and beautiful decision he took in his absence.
His love and trust for Nasir grew bigger after then.

____________________
It's exactly a month now since Nasir became a temporary family member in the house.

It is Sunday evening, he was walking back home from a halaqah (circle of Knowledge) he attended. He stopped by a Mallam's shop he often patronized to get some snacks for himself and other members of the family. A Middle aged woman was just leaving the shop with tears in her eyes. She caught Nasir's attention. His curiosity led him to asking his friend, the Mallam about her.
Mallam: ooh that woman?! Don't mind her alfa. She has frequently been coming to my store for help claiming she is a widower and got kids to feed but no means and support from anywhere. At times she picks things on credit, many other times she begs for it without any pay and I give her. Now it's getting out of hand, how much am I earning that she want to bankrupt me? If I also got someone to be giving me things I will gladly take it, everyone is managing nowadays please. She still young to get a source of income that can take care of her and the kids.

Nasir sympathetically: eeeh! Mallam I pretty much understand you, nevertheless she might have excuse or reasons behind her condition. I'm of course not supporting idleness, but only Allah knows what every individual is passing through.

Mallam! Anytime she is here again and needs some items, please do give her and note it down, once she exhausts this, notify me and inshallah will see what to do next.

Says Nasir extending 3k notes to the Mallam.

Mallam amazingly: you are doing this much thing for a woman you don't know, and neither does she know you.

Nasir: well it's a sadaqah as you know. And subhanallah at the halaqah that ended moments ago we were reminded of a hadith where rasululah says that:

"The people's most beloved to Allah are those who are most beneficial to the people; and the most beloved deed to Allah is to make a Muslim happy, or remove one of his troubles, or to forgive his debt, or to satiate his hunger, or to walk with his brother regarding a need;...............; and whoever walks with his brother regarding a need until he secures it for him, then Allah the Exalted will make his footing firm across the bridge on the day when the footings are shaken."
The hadith touched me, and now that I see the opportunity of practicing it, why not?
I pray Allah to accept it as an act of ibadah and please let this be between you and I.

Mallam: Ameen. May He continue to enrich and bless your pocket.

Nasir got some mini cakes from the mallam before he resumes his walking back home. His brother was riding home from office when he sighted him and stopped to pick him up.

Both arrived home, and Hashim got in first as usual to announce to his wife the coming in of Nasir.

He presented the bag that contains the cake to his Inlaw who appreciated his kind gesture.

reference:Omm Maher Niqabi
(A Reminder)
*"No man is alone with a woman but the shaytaan is the third one present." [Narrated by Ahmad, al-Tirmidhi and al-Haakim; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami' (2546)*
______________________
DATTI ABUBAKAR M.😉
°°°°°°°°

Drop your comment
Click the little star