10~ RENEWAL OF LOVE

This is the fourth day since the talaq has taken place. Islamiya never ceased from performing her wifely duties except that she doesn't exchange talks with Hashim.
She wondered why he was yet to revoke his talaq despite the shaykh's interference.

What can he be up to though?
Or is it that he is having a second thought about the matter?!

Hmmmm! It's up to him, if he isn't ready to revoke mine is to end my iddah and move on, he can't after all expect me to glue myself to him after he has been guilty of causing the dispute.

She soliloquized.

Hashim has always being losing focus at work ever since day one of his talaq, he could obviously feel the gap that has been created in his life as a result of the emotional divorce taking place in his home.
Hmmm! The Imam has advised well by asking me to give her some space before taking an action which I think is already enough. Today should be a remarkable day in our life inshallah.
Ya Allah! Guide me through!!! He silently prayed!

Hashim returned home after work to meet no wife to welcome him with a hug and a smile to cool his tension, but only plates of meals kept for him on the table as usual.

He had a shower, relaxed for a while then dashed out to observe magrib. He remained in the masjid till after Isha attending a halaqah.

Islamiya was a bit worried about his absence as it's his custom to spend the hour between magrib and Isha at home having his dinner!

Well! Let me wait till after Isha then think of what to do.
On hearing the sound of the main gate, Islamiya rushed to the window to check if it was Hashim. She released a relieving sigh on spotting his car drive into the compound then rushed back to her seat.

Hashim got in giving the tasleem which Islamiya replied silently while focusing on a video played on her phone. He walked towards the dinning to have his meal.

Hashim covered the left over food as he couldn't finish it then walked towards the coach to sit beside Islamiya.

"Who is the lecturer you have been listening to since?"
That would be the first friendly statement he will ever speak to her since the talaq day.

Islamiya immediately stood up to head to her room, but he didn't allow her take a two steps before he did same and pulled her towards him.

Look into my eyes and say you haven't been longing for me!
He says lifting her chin up.

"I know I have wronged you, and as you can't bear the situation between us again so I can't. I'm sorry honey and promise you by Allah's grace such won't happen again in our life.
Islamiya was standing between his hands gazing at him like a little girl who got bullied but felt helpless.
She suddenly hit her head on his chest wetting his shirt with tears.

That's my baby girl! Come on! Let me now help you in.
Hashim lifted Islamiya up and began to turn her around in the bedroom while Islamiya was fearfully pleading to him to stop.

Hashim jokingly: Until you promise to reward me with a peck in return of those you have deprived me all these days.

Islamiya shouting:I promise! I promise!

Hashim got her down while she took few seconds before she could balance her posture.

That was too much for me though, I don't like it. Says Islamiya with a frown on her face.

Hashim with a leering look: Well! I do! So can I have my promise now?!

Islamiya raising a brow: Which promise?

Hashim attempting to lift her up again: Ok I will remind you now!

Islamiya: It is ok please! It's ok.
Come on, bring closer your cheek!

Hashim gently stepping back towards the bed: Its you that ought to come closer.

Islamiya moving towards him: But here you are walking backwards again!

Hashim mockingly: And that's my wish! Mind you, the more you stay longer the more I add to the number of your pecks, so hurry babe!

In the quest of fulfiling her promise, Islamiya ended up on bed with Hashim as the latter trickishly fell on it.

Now I am free from the bully! She said rolling her eyes playfully after giving the peck .
Oooh! My phone fell in the living room, let me go get it!

Hashim pulling her towards him: Come back! I got somthing more important than the phone to discuss with you.

Islamiya bashfully: What!

*Light off*................

After Fajr!!!!!!!

Islamiya: Honey!!! Have you reached bro Nasir so far?!

Hashim: oo yeah since the following day I sent him a message, he actually replied, I called him immediately and we talked at length. He is so understanding and wise Alhamdulilah.

Islamiya curiously: So where is he now?!

Hashim: Back to Sokoto.

Islamiya: But he hasn't finished his IT, he still got a few weeks to go.

Hashim: it's not a big deal, just two weeks or so. He would be given the needed certificate inshallah.

Islamiya: Ooh cool then!!!

*Exactly five weeks after*!!!!

Islamiya served Hashim who was watching a programme a plate of fruits placed on a tray.
She sat beside him to join in watching.
As Hashim lifted the plate to have his fruits, he noticed a little note placed on the tray along with a PT strip.

You will soon become one of the latest dad in town!
He read it out gently.

He picked up the stripe to see a two red lines indicated.

Baby you are pregnant????
He joyfully asked!!!

Islamiya nodded affirmatively and Hashim bounced on her with a hug.

Oh my God! You see?! Everything has its own destined time, this must be the perfect time it was decreed for us to have our first baby! Alhamdulilah rabilalamin!
Thank God no more monthly cries and frustrations any longer inshallah. Come on! Go dress up and let's go!

Islamiya surprisingly: Go where?!

Hashim: To shop for baby's items.

Islamiya: Eeehn! A baby boy or girl?!

Hashim hitting his forehead: eeen! We can buy a unisex!!

Islamiya laughing out: Unisex indeed! Don't be in a haste dear, you will shop and get tired ok?! Just relax now and enjoy your fruits.

*8 months later*

Islamiya successfully put to bed a baby boy they named Sa'ad after the Shaykh.
Nasir later finished his B.SC, served and got employed immediately. He furthered his education where he met with Nabilah, a beautiful religious lady he was destined to marry and build a happy home with.
DATTI ABUBAKAR M.😉

(A reminder)
*And among His wonders is this: He creates for you mates out of your own kind, so that you might incline towards them, and He engenders love and tenderness between you: in this, behold, there are messages indeed for people who think!*

THE END

Reference:
OMM MAHER
NIQABI... PRIDY
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

_*I ASK ALLAH , THE LOVING AND MERCIFUL, TO GRANT EVERY MARRIED COUPLE A MORE JOYFUL RELATIONSHIP, AND EVERY SINGLE READER THE SPOUSE THEY HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR AND WHOM THEY CAN DESCRIBE AS THEIR SOULMATE*_.
*_MAY ALLAH 'AZAWAJAL MAKE THIS BENEFICIAL TO THE WRITER AS WELL AS THE READER*_,
_*AND MAY HE NEVER DENY ANY SOUL THAT HELPS IN SHARING IT HIS REWARD*_.

_I APPRECIATE ALL FEEDBACKS AND SUGGESTIONS RECEIVED SO FAR. YOU ARE ALL AWESOMELY AWESOME😅👌🏽_