24 Honesty

I stir in my sleep and slowly open my eyes. The breeze in the room passes over my uncovered legs and I stretch out my hand. The bed is soft under my fingers, the white sheets making it look so light. I swiftly rotate myself so I'm laying on my back. My hair finally moves away from my face and I blink a couple times.

Holy shit.

My thighs hurt, an ache between my legs forms everytime I move a muscle. But my body feels brand new, like I have slept for days. I sit up, placing my body weight on my palms and look around.

The balcony doors are open, revealing the light blue sky. And the boy standing there, one elbow on the railing, while the other one holds a cigarette. That view is different, a first timer for me. I keep my eyes on him until I decide to get up. I wrap myself in the sheets and place my legs down. My bare feet hit the carpet and I walk over to the balcony. I place my hand on the glass and step out, slightly shivering from the coldness of the tiles underneath me.

"You got one for me?" I say, keeping my hand on my chest to not let the sheets fall. Wes turns his head partly before he looks me up and down. He doesn't respond, but grabs his package from the railing and opens it, taking a cigarette out. He extends it to me, keeping his eyes on me. He's wearing a plain white shirt, the one he had on last night.

I place the cigarette between my lips, feelings coming over me. It's been a couple years since I've smoked, so it brings back a lot of memories.

"I like this, you know." He says, looking off in the distance again. I take the lighter from his hands and put the flame in, inhaling while my eyes close.

"This?" I ask, placing my elbows on the silver railing.

"Yeah, us." He takes a drag. "I'm so tired of all those hookups and one night stands. It's getting on my fucking nerves and I'm tired of it."

He exhales and looks at me before continuing.

"This. Us." He moves his finger between me and him. "I want this only. I don't mean relationships and that shit, that's not what I'm into and I know that's not what you're into. I didn't want that blondie, whatever her name is. I wanted you. Last night, that night? I've never felt it better than that. I want that all the time, whenever."

He's standing so close to me, looking down at me as his hand snakes around me.

"You feel so good with me and I don't think anyone could match up to that." His thumb caresses my lips.

"So what do you have in mind?" I ask carefully, trying not to be distracted by his comments. I know my cigarette is burning away but I can't focus on that right now.

"Benefits. Excitement. Pleasure." He spills the words. Then he hikes his eyebrow and smirks. "Fun."

"You want this to become a regular thing?"

I can't beileve this conversation I'm having with Wes. But the thoughts of it excites me and brings fire into me.

"Yes." He flicks off his own cigarette, seeming to forget about it as well.

"No commitment?" I ask. That is the last thing I need in my life.

"Is that what you want?" He smirks. He clearly already knows the answer.

"No!" I make a disgusted face and he snickers, circling my waist with both of his hands.

"Thought so." He pulls me closer, bowing his head down to meet mine. "Now give me a kiss so we can settle this deal."

I roll my eyes until he places his lips on mine, pulling my bottom lip between his teeth. It's a nice gesture for a morning, but I find it odd to be in this situation. Wes's phone buzzes from the inside of the room and he looks over to it before letting me go. He steps inside and takes his phone in his hands, answering the call.