3⇒ blushes & feelings

annie

the next day...

i woke up with an arms wrapped around my waist. i looked up and see johnny peacefully sleeping. gosh i love how he sleeps. he even smelled so good.

i snap back into reality and got up without waking johnny up and went to do my morning routine. after i finished i walked to the kitchen and cooked for our breakfast. i cooked eggs and bacon 'cause why not?

johnny

i yawned and slowly opened my eyes. i see a different room and oh i remembered i'm in annie's room. i got up and look into the mirror. oh my hair is messed, i remembered lolo's tips again.

*back to flashback*

"sixth: when you woke up and have a messy hair, don't fix it up! maybe annie will confess that you're hot but you're really not *rolls eyes*"

"whatever laurenbut it's true, i'm hot!"

"whatever you say john"

I know it's weird but every time I wake up I remember everything that happened. but I just had one thing to forget, sometimes i forgot where did I sleep— weird isn't it?

i finally got out of the room with my hair quite messy and saw annie cooking. it freaking smells good.

annie

"goodmorning princess"

"morning sleepyhead"

he giggled,

GIggLeD??

giGGLED??

giGgLed??

GigGLeD?

he just giggled! oh fuck his giggle is so freaking cute.

wait— woah, ANNIE HE IS HAYDEN'S BESTFRIEND SO GO BACK TO REALITY!

"annie?"

while i'm on that deep thoughts i then suddenly felt a hands waving in front of me.

"earth to annie" he said as he waves his hands through my face to interrupt what i'm seeing.

"oh sorry"

"what were u thinking anns?" he smirked. he did not—

"nothing"

"hmmm okay"

honestly he looked so hot with his messy hair like i wanna pull his hair as hard as i can. hEhE :>

johnny

"breakfast's ready"

"thanks leblanc, where's hayley btw?"

"oh she texted me, she said she was hanging out with Carson today"

"aww haybug and carson are really closer than ever"

"yeah they are like two pancakes stick with each other."

"aww i'm jealous" fake pouts.

"HAHAHAHA, he's so caring. since Caleb died Carson came and he was like our brother and it's so funny how those fans ship us but he's my honorary big brother 😂"

"aww i like ur friendship honestly"

"even hayden, Carson was hayden's buddy and he let me met him and that's when hannie started." oof.

"awww i ship hannie!!" even though i don't.

"thanks john"

"i had so much fun last night and today :)"

"me too" we both smiled.

i volunteered to wash the dishes so she can still prepare for something. lauren told me to :) not by tip, but by text :) i told her everything 'cause she's my bestfriend but isn't that normal? you're lil sis being your bestfriend? oh lord.

after washing the dishes i went to the bathroom to take a bath. oof the water's so coldddd. it's not even winter yet! i started to sing Last Summer 'cause why not? that's my newest song rn! i don't even care how i sing like a barbie but do i look like i care how i sing?

annie

HAHAHAHAHA, he's so funny! singing his song in the bathroom like a barbie? oh what a legend! i laughed and laughed and shrugged that off.

minutes later he came out of the bathroom with just a towel below his body, i meant half naked. I do not want to look at his abs but it's killing me! he can clearly see how i'm blushing rn!

"earth to annie again!"

"oh um uh-"

"like what you see?"

i blushed again and laughed at the same time. no shit sherlock please don't make me fall inlove to you like this!

"no! you don't have an abs!" i said while covering my eyes but yeah i'm obviously lying!

"well i do leblanc! don't cover ur eyes i'm not even gonna rape you." bish do u think i like that body?? I DO.

"whatever just put your clothes on you nasty boy!"

he laughed and changed his clothes.

oh lord it's so easy to fall inlove with this guy! but we only have two problems; first, he don't feel the same way! second, HAYDEN.

•••
LMAO
IK ITS ROMANTIC BUT LMAO

THOUGHT IM GONNA PUT THAT NASTY THINGS? NO IMMA POUR SOME HOLY WATER ON Y'ALL
LMAO

thanks for reading!

press the star down below to vote
:>