19⇒ the kidnap plan

(a/n: okay again, sorry for any grammatical errors in this chapter)

warning: this is a VERY VERY long chapter so get ready to be bored because i write so bad :(
& im so sorry.

January 24, 2019
12:44pm

annie

"okay so who will kidnap annie?" jayden asked.

"uhh wait wait, how will the plan go again?" hayley confusingly asked.

today is the day we're gonna surprise johnny and yet we forgot how the plan will happen.

"let's repeat again okay- so one of you guys will get me while me and johnny and hayley were out going somewhere to chill. so who would be that person?" i asked them first before explaining the plan again.

"hmm i'll get you there." darian volunteered.

"okay darian will be the one there, i'll be going to the bathroom and you'll get me there." i told darian.

without hesitation i then continued explaining the plan.

"okay so while me, johnny, and hayley are out somewhere. you will get me by asking them i'll go to the bathroom, then me and darian will text or call each other so she can pick me up to go to jayjay's house." i explained and the girls are clearly listening.

"then you hayley, i know you're good at acting and you need to act when you guys were waiting for me and I still didn't come back, tell johnny that you will already find me in the bathroom."

"and after minutes come back and tell him that you haven't found me, when he was already panicking and starts to find for me, someone will call johnny when I already arrived in jayjay's house."

"in this part, we need a boy who can voiceover like a kidnapper that acted like he kidnapped me.." we started to worry after a moment of silence..

"umm- how about armani? he can do a deep voice!" jayden said as she broke the silence.

"oh yeah that's a good idea!" lauren smilingly said.

"okay jay, can you call armani so he can come here in your house right now then we guys can move to our plan?" i requested.

"sure anns, i'll be calling him right now. i'll be back." she said and immediately picked her phone to call armani, she then excused herself.

"okay. lauren, can you guide armani on what he will say to john later?"

"yes, i will anns!" she smiled. i love how lauren is always smiling and her smile makes her look more adorable. she's just an unproblematic queen.

"while armani is talking to john and telling him the location on where i was kidnapped or at the party, you guys were already preparing for the surprise so when john arrived, all of the people will be here and the surprise will be successful, and that's it." I smiled as finished my explanation.

"oh yeah, please explain the plan to armani so he also know what to do." i added.

"okay!" they answered with a smile on their face.

"let's start making the food for the people coming later!"

"and also his cake!" lauren added.

"yes! oh and by the way, i will call some of our friends to help us cook and decorate the house so we won't be that much tired at the party later." I said.