7⇒ cuts & approval

[ THIS CHAPTER HAS HARMFUL MESSAGES AND THINGS, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. ]

annie

me and hayden began having fun hanging out, 'till a notification ringed on my phone.

johnnyorlando started a live video. Watch it before it ends!

i sighed. i guess he was very jealous. let me watch this.

"uhh hayden?"

"yes?"

"can i just go to the comfort room for a while?"

"sure babe i'll be staying here"

i went behind the comfort room and began watching his live.

"hey guys!!! it's johnny! today i'm going to release my new song, which is titled; Waste My Time. So let's go!! i hope you'll like it"

god he's so sad. he's really jealous.

then he played it. i used my airpods to listen to it and began reading those comments. i can clearly see these comments saying "this is about kenzie" or "it's so obvious its about kenzie"

then i heard this while singing his new song;

i kinda like it when you waste my time
"it's about kenzie"

i guess no one heard it but only me and now the comments are banging up saying they heard that. oh poor john u spilled the tea!

he said goodbye to the live and i went back to hayden and invited me to eat ice cream. then i suddenly remembered johnny. i miss him.

johnny

i went back up to my room locking it. i miss annie. i wonder how is she doing? then i saw the necklace i should give to her this day. sighs. i think i need to give this to you before i'll be gone. i shrugged it off and look over instagram. then i saw a picture that hurt my heart even more.

[photo of annie and hayden eating ice cream]

liked by lilia and 345,382 others

haydensummerall: chillin' with mah gurl 💖

william.franklyn.miller: fav ship <3
carsonlueders: can i joinnnn
view 12,949 comments

(WATCH OUT HARMFUL ⚠️)

i sighed. i stand up with my fist and cried. cried and cried. i don't know but it really hurts seeing the girl you like having fun with the boy she likes.
then i went to my bathroom and locked it. i breathe softly as i saw a blade i use for shaving.

without getting scared i get the blade and slit my wrist. i winced in pain as i continued crying. i'm so sorry i did this. i hoep no one gets mad at me. i washed the fresh cut and hid it with my hoodie. i went back to my bed and heavily sleep.

the next day.....

annie

i woke up with a nightmare. it's about john. he was killed, he was abused. no, i hope this will never happen. hayden comforted me and with that i never went back to sleep again.