acknowledgements.

okay first of all, this book is finally finished!

i really thought this book will be discontinued, or unpublished.

tbh, i always thought about just deleting this story,

but the reason why i made this story is because:

• on the month of january last year 2019, i made an (almost fan) account of johnny on facebook. i really want to make friends with other people that time so i didn't mind.

• so when i made that account, they thought that i was johnny because that account was what we called 'roleplay account' where we act like that person was us.

• then after a few days of making that account, i made new friends but they were also a roleplay account just like me. most of them were different accounts of mackenzie ziegler, or maddie ziegler, or even different johnny orlando accounts. but i didn't mind adding them back too.

• then one time, an annie leblanc account added me and chatted me. we chatted like we were johnny and annie, and the most interesting part in that conversation, we both knew that we were just roleplaying.

• then we chatted with the use of asterisk (*) like for example on how are we gonna act what we do.

for example: *waves back* hey johnny!

• then their/our own love story was made. it was actually fun making story with that annie leblanc account.

• but sadly after a few days of us chatting, she was reported. (or her account was reported)

• i didn't know what to feel that time because ya know i already had a connection with that account but i still have some screenshots of our conversation. 

• and on that march 2019, i went to my photos to clean some and i saw those screenshots again. i thought about making a story about that and yeah.

• even though their (johnny x annie roleplay account) love story wasn't finished in the chat, i still manage to finish the story with my thoughts.

• + i still hope that annie leblanc account will still come back but sadly my johnny account was also reported.

but, i'm really really sad that this book was finished, just like my quote on my bio,

“the worst part of the story isn't the part where the main character had its downfall, it's the part where it already ends.”

even if my story is finished, i still won't stop making stories from my imagination so don't worry!

so yeah, i wanna thank you guys so so much for supporting me through everything.

i love u.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ➳ 𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 🎉