18⇒ "happy birthday, john."

(a/n: a very long chapter + grammatical errors + cringeyness im sorry HAHAHAH, but enjoyyy!)

annie

"okayyy so we're back and we already bought john's car!" i smiled as i said to the vlog.

"yeah and right now we're heading to jayden's house to prepare for the surprise—" hayley was cut off by,

"you mean the kidnap plan?" lauren added and we both grinned.

"oh yesss!" me and the girls laughed.

we soon arrived at jayden's house. she was waiting outside to see us and as she saw us we hugged her.

"jayjay!! i missed you so much!" me and hayley said as we hugged her.

"i missed you too!"

we went inside and sat on the couch to talk about the plan.

"oh yeah by the way, lauren and darian already bought all the things for the party. if you wanna get it, it's on the kitchen." jayden told us and smiled.

"okay we should prepare it right now!" i said as we stand up and started to get all the decorations.

we then decorated the whole house with balloons, banners, and some confetti. we also bought balloons that are indicated with letters which we bought for 'HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY JOHNNY'.

(a/n: oh god i'm so sorry that he still needs to be 16 here when he's already 17 HAHAHAH)

after decorating the house, Hayley and I checked to see who was going to the party and hopefully everyone is coming.

"oh yeah lauren, why don't you invite william to the party?" i asked lauren.

"oh yeah i invited him, he's coming don't worryyyy!" she happily said.

--
1:56pm

"okayy guys so we're back at home and right now me, mom and hayley are going to bake some cake for johnny's birthday!"

"and after making the cake we are going to the Orlandos to celebrate his birthday during the midnight!" hayley added.

"okay so in this part we are kinda having a tutorial on how to make a cake!" i giggled.

"hmm is it?" mom grinned as she asked us.

"yeah mom! okay so guys, welcome to...
How to bake a cake!" me and hayley laughed as we both said this.

"mom can you tell them what are the ingredients on how to make the cake?"

"sure honey!" she smiled as she starts showing the ingredients.

"so the ingredients are 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 2 cups of sugar, since we're doing a chocolate cake we're gonna use a ¾ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1 ½ teaspoons of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of espresso powder, 1 cup of milk buttermilk, or we can also use coconut milk, ½ cup of vegetable canola oil, or coconut oil, 2 large eggs, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, and lastly 1 cup of boiling water."

(a/n: i searched the ingredients on google and sadly i can't paste words here on wattpad because whenever i paste words, the app always restarts so give me an award for making an effort typing everything HAHAHAHA)

she then indicates the directions on making the cake and luckily we finished baking. we stored it first because that is the cake we're gonna use for the surprise tomorrow.