Screwdriver

Tristin pov*

Today I was having a day off, since I never take them other than when I get hurt, Thornton just picks a day and tells me to go home. I was currently reading 'To Kill A Mockingbird' one of my favourites in my pj's eating my breakfast when Mac texts me. Once I look at it my phone almost dropped out of my hand.

'Phoenix! Now! Sarah found Nikki!'

I quickly get off the couch putting my dishes in the sink, running taking a quick shower, getting dressed and racing down the road to Phoenix.

Tristin's outfit ^

Tristin's outfit ^

Once everyone was there we started the briefing.

"Nine hours ago, the CIA intercepted a message about a dead drop to an unknown recipient being made by a woman whose alias has been traced back to Nikki Carpenter. I recognised the name, asked my superiors if I could put together a team for the grab, then immediately tracked down Jack, Mac and Tristin to recruit them to my op." Sarah explained. I stood there clenching my fist hard.

"Thank you, Sarah, but Nikki's family business. We'll go ahead and take it from here." Jack interjects.

"Like I said, it's my op, and because of your relationship to the suspect, I'm offering you the opportunity to assist." Sarah argues with him.

"And we're super-duper grateful, but you're still not coming."

"- Jack, is there a problem?" Thornton cuts in.

"No. No, there's not a problem. It's just Sarah's getting married this weekend. I don't think now is the best time for a new field assignment." He explains."And here I thought you just didn't get the invitation." Sarah asks him.

"Uh, we could give you guys a minute" He asks the rest of us. We leave. When I get outside I run to the bathroom thinking I'm going to throw up. When I think I'm good I come back out, Mac is there waiting for me.

"Hey. It's okay were going to get her." He said pulling me into a hug as the tears brim my eyes.

"I know, it just feels weird."

"Yeah, I know, you good?"

"Yeah let's go get her." With that we leave.

Northern California....Dead drop

When we find Nikki in a church she started to spew words. "Altiora Petimus Bravo Seven."

"What does that mean?" Mac asks roughly.

"Altiora Petimus Bravo Seven. It's- it's an agency code. It means Nikki isn't a terrorist. She's actually a deep cover agent for the CIA." Sarah explains to us. I'm frozen in shock to much to even breath properly.

"What the hell is going on?" Mac exclaims.

"Six months ago, right before Lake Como, I was recruited by the CIA for a deep cover op." Nikki tells us.