Large Blade

Trisitin pov*

After Thornton was arrested everything was a little odd. But everyone is pushing through. Apparently, Oversight is picking a new director already. As for Mac and I, were finally happy, having confessed our feelings to each other and getting together. Right now we are on a building arresting a man to our ex-fil, but someone not naming names but, 'cough Jack cough' didn't bring more restraints.

Astana City, Kazakhstan

"Come on. Let's go!" Jack yells as we pull the package to the chopper waiting for us. That's until the dude head butts Jack again. "That's three times now!"

"It's four." I correct.

"Hey." Mac said as Jack hits him back.

"Now we're even, punk! Oh, Mac, I just think I got a concussion." The guy hit Jack for a fifth time. It gets more funny each time."Now I'm seeing double." He says lying on the ground. "Get him, Mac." Mac and me struggle to hold the guy to get him to the chopper.

"Jack, I could use some restraints, man!" Mac tells him.

"I'm on the ground. One step at a time!" The guy cuts the restraints as we hop on him to restrain him.

"Guys, you better hurry up. Elvis has friends headed your way." Riley informs us over comms. "Guys, they just got on the elevator. Get to the chopper now."

"Three stories, that means we've got, uh..." Mac starts thinking from the ground trying to catch his breath from being punched.

"No, Mac! This is stressful enough." Jack exclaims. Then Victor Henley or Elvis (our package) punched me in the gut knocking the wind out of me. I fall to the ground to take a minute.

"Well, it wouldn't be if you had remembered to bring more restraints." I breath out.

"Hey, I'm not Costco! The op said one guy. I brought one zip tie." Jack pleaded I just rolled my eyes, trying to get my breathe back.

"Well, we learned something today, didn't we, Jack?" Bozer asked Jack over comms.

"Riley should have this job!" Jack exclaims.

"Remind me to tell Jack about the second rule of thermodynamics." I say getting back to holding Victor while Mac gets a tarp to restrain the guy.

"It states that the entropy in any system will always decrease over time." Mac says.

"I don't know what you're talking about over there." Jack yells as Victor tries to throw us off him.

"Basically, it means that everything eventually goes caca." Mac explains.

"Caca. Got it. I got caca." Jack said.

"No, you don't got it, 'cause if you did you would've brought more zip ties." I tell him, slightly annoyed.

"I'm not the bad guy! I figure if we ever need anything we'll just make it, anyway." Jack explains to us.

"That's cute." I tell him sarcastically.

"Okay. Jack, hold him still." Mac tells him.

"What do you think I'm trying to do?!" Jack yells.

"Let him go." Mac tells us.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, now." Mac says. We wrap him in the tarp then adding some belts and drag him to the chopper.

"That was fun to watch." The pilot says as we get there.

"Oh, glad we could entertain you." Jack said sarcastically. We climb in, Mac, Jack and Victor in between, in the back. With me in the passenger seat beside the pilot.