Ruler

Tristin pov*

"Mmm, Mac." I moan as we kiss each other. We deepen the kiss and he rolls on top of me.

"Morning, beautiful." I stare at him.

"Morning, were you getting bored of waiting for me to wake up so you just woke me up." I ask in a raspy half asleep voice.

"Yeah, but you were to cute not to kiss." I sigh and kiss him.

"I guess I could forgive you." We smile and kiss again. During our morning make-out session, our phones chime. I groan on his lips, seeing it was from Matty. "This will have to wait." I kiss him on last time. We then shower, getting dressed and driving over to Phoenix. When we get there, we get to the war-room and once everyone is there Matty started the briefing.

 When we get there, we get to the war-room and once everyone is there Matty started the briefing

Tristin's outfit ^

"Meet Olivia Prior, member of Dutch parliament, known for championing education reform and fighting government corruption." Matty said.

"Oh, I like her already." Mac said playing with a paperclip. "Is she in some kind of trouble?" Matty looks at him, and he puts the paperclip away. "Uh, I'm sorry."

"You were saying?"

"This woman, is she in trouble?"

"Actually, she maybe the one causing the trouble." I look at her confused. "According to the CIA, Prior has been leaking state secrets to a terrorist group."

"Any idea why she is betraying her country?" Jack asked.

"No. In fact, the CIA is having trouble verifying their intel and they won't alert the Alegmene Inlichtingen-en Veiligheidsdienst, until they do."

"What the hell is that?" Jack said. I sigh.

"The intelligence services of the Netherlands." I inform him.

"Oh, yeah, yeah." He said. Mac and me snort.

"Okay, let's just call them Dutch intelligence and move on 'kay'?" Matty asked. "The CIA believes that Prior will be meeting with her contact tomorrow, in Amsterdam.."

"But since sending agents to observe the meet would technically be spying on our closest ally..." Mac clarified.

"We get to do the dirty work." Riley finished.

"Bingo. You are to record the meet and get concrete proof that Prior is the enemy agent." Matty said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Back up." Jack stopped her. "Record?"

"Yeah."

"So no black bag? No interrogation. Just servalliance?"

"Observe and report. Nothing more." Jack claps and laughs.

"What's he so excited about?" Bozer asks.

"Jack loves surveillance ops." I say.

"He's got a inflatable butt pillow. It's a whole thing." Mac said.